People who talk at the cinema

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never go anymore, would rather wait till things are downloadable and just watch at home. The general public are mororns.

There is a cinema practically on my street and I haven't been to it since Three Billboards came out. It's lovely as well.

Posh older folk doing over the top laughing like they're at a play is just as bad as the nachos and popcorn rustlers.

Stopped going in the end. Rammed with:
Greedy fat fucks who can't go two hours sat on their lard arses without shovelling mounds of food down their throat.
Serial package crinklers who must sit squeezing and shaking food wrappers incessantly in order to make the most noise possible.
That artificial nacho cheese that f***ing stinks.
People who turn up ten minutes into the film, then fuck about endlessly trying to find their seat number in total darkness, making everyone get up and down for them because they can't be on f***ing time.
Mobile phone wankers.
People who talk through the full film.
Tossers who hang their feet over the top of the seats in front like they are at home.

Worst I ever had was sat watching Mission Impossible 6 and some lass had brought a baby in.

A f***ing baby.... it started crying as soon as the movie started and I couldn't believe no one said anything.

I had to like. Stood up and said this must be some kind of hidden camera prank. Luckily a staff member came in and understood this was beyond reasonable.

How the fuck does a cinema not have a no under 3's policy and how does it get in to see mission impossible? Must be a 15 atleast.
I went to watch the queen film one afternoon (I was on nights at the time) it must have been a mother’s meeting because there was at least 20 women with babies no older than a few months.
None stop crying the whole way through.
I complained and they offered me tickets to a later viewing.

That is why cinemas are dying. People hate being around other people.

you do have a point there. My first thought when I was booking the tickets was looking for a space with nobody around us

Stopped going in the end. Rammed with:
Greedy fat fucks who can't go two hours sat on their lard arses without shovelling mounds of food down their throat.
Serial package crinklers who must sit squeezing and shaking food wrappers incessantly in order to make the most noise possible.
That artificial nacho cheese that f***ing stinks.
People who turn up ten minutes into the film, then fuck about endlessly trying to find their seat number in total darkness, making everyone get up and down for them because they can't be on f***ing time.
Mobile phone wankers.
People who talk through the full film.
Tossers who hang their feet over the top of the seats in front like they are at home.

You don't enjoy it anymore then ? :-O

I always said I would open a cinema chain that does not allow any food, any talking at all and phones have to be handed in on your way in. Everyone I've told said it sounds stupid and they wouldn't go but I f***ing would like.

I never notice these people. It’s a cinema it’s dark and film is normally loud.
I would also suggest if you don’t like being in crowds or people who eat popcorn and nachos you’re in the wrong place.

There is a cinema practically on my street and I haven't been to it since Three Billboards came out. It's lovely as well.

Posh older folk doing over the top laughing like they're at a play is just as bad as the nachos and popcorn rustlers.
it's a shame cause I used to like it but between sitting with mouth breathers and the extortionate prices they charge it's no go for me anymore

I always said I would open a cinema chain that does not allow any food, any talking at all and phones have to be handed in on your way in. Everyone I've told said it sounds stupid and they wouldn't go but I f***ing would like.
Are you ok Hun xx

I don't mind people having snacks at the cinema. But people who chat or look at their phones can get to fuck.

Worst I ever had was sat watching Mission Impossible 6 and some lass had brought a baby in.

A f***ing baby.... it started crying as soon as the movie started and I couldn't believe no one said anything.

I had to like. Stood up and said this must be some kind of hidden camera prank. Luckily a staff member came in and understood this was beyond reasonable.

How the fuck does a cinema not have a no under 3's policy and how does it get in to see mission impossible? Must be a 15 atleast.

I don't think there's anything wrong with taking a baby to a film. It's obviously easier than getting a babysitter and a lot of the time they just sleep through it. However if they start making noise it's completely unreasonable to just sit there. Take them outside and try to get them to go back to sleep.

I went to watch the queen film one afternoon (I was on nights at the time) it must have been a mother’s meeting because there was at least 20 women with babies no older than a few months.
None stop crying the whole way through.
I complained and they offered me tickets to a later viewing.
Unbelievable, they probably did have a policy once of no under 3's or whatever then someone went to a newspaper and claimed discrimination against single mum's and now everyone has to put up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back