People who talk at the cinema

Last time I was there I was sure the bloke behind me must have had a packet of crisps 6 foot deep, the twat was f***ing rustling for at least the first hour of the film.

One in the Philippines had all the fast food outlets outside which deliver, first half of the film is delivery guys trudging around and people standing up calling their attention and russling around for their money. Oh and conducting family discussions during the film is totally normal in most countries round here.
:evil: This would wind me up so much

Are they?? Keep building more round here.
The sooner they get them on a Netflix type of set up the better.
I know they won’t because they make a fortune on the other bits.
It cost me $20 for 2 tickets to see rocket man and then $12 for 2 cokes :rolleyes: fuck knows how much food costs there but I’m never gonna buy any. At least 75% of people buy food there so they must make a fortune

Last edited:
There is a cinema practically on my street and I haven't been to it since Three Billboards came out. It's lovely as well.

Posh older folk doing over the top laughing like they're at a play is just as bad as the nachos and popcorn rustlers.
Go to watch films that posh old folks don't like. Try transformers, no fucker is laughing at them.

it's a shame cause I used to like it but between sitting with mouth breathers and the extortionate prices they charge it's no go for me anymore
The difference between half price Tuesday and late night showings is staggering mind. Two completely different worlds.

Back