People who set off fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trying to compensate for their childhood when their parents would only buy them sparklers but their mates had rockets that came in a wooden box padded with straw.

Here we go. Selfish ignorant people. I'm aware of a horse dying, a dog being run over and one missing due to fireworks in the last two days. There needs to be legislation to either ban them or have a time window to set them off.

Swivel eyed goons are out in force tonight, Watching their money going up in smoke in seconds...:lol: the dopey f***ing bastards

I think you are right but they may limit the use of them.

A British Institution is Guy Fawkes night - part of our heritage, and personally it should never be forgotten.
God forbid we lose it, and that dreadful "trick or treat" shite from the States takes over.

Don't know how to limit the use of them mind, maybe the firework police?

A British Institution is Guy Fawkes night - part of our heritage, and personally it should never be forgotten.
God forbid we lose it, and that dreadful "trick or treat" shite from the States takes over.

Don't know how to limit the use of them mind, maybe the firework police?
Believe it or not there is already legislation about the use of fireworks but it is very open ended. I would suggest it's an environmental health issue.

Had an absolutely class day today like.
Had a huge bonfire in the garden, got rid of loads of old tyres and toys the bairns don't play with any more, then we spent about £500 on fireworks.
Even next door's dogs were enjoying them, could tell the way they were barking.
The elderly couple out the back were even watching from their window for the first two hours of our display.

Had an absolutely class day today like.
Had a huge bonfire in the garden, got rid of loads of old tyres and toys the bairns don't play with any more, then we spent about £500 on fireworks.
Even next door's dogs were enjoying them, could tell the way they were barking.
The elderly couple out the back were even watching from their window for the first two hours of our display.
You're a day early.

Let’s face it, anyone who gets excited by a firework going off needs to get a life basically. The things should be banned anyway, it’s like being in the f***ing 18th century or summit :confused:
on my way home tonight some scum bags hoied one in the middle of the road. :eek:
Thankfully nobody hurt as there was only a couple of cars on it but could easily have at least caused a crash or death.

on my way home tonight some scum bags hoied one in the middle of the road. :eek:
Thankfully nobody hurt as there was only a couple of cars on it but could easily have at least caused a crash or death.

You sure it wasn't a targeted hit on you? Maybe a disgruntled poster on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back