People who set off fireworks

Bonfire Night man, get some fireworks set off in your back garden you boring buggars.

Home displays are absolutely tragic. Go to a display ffs

Much more exciting having your own like, boring the big ones, fairground rides, with Lady Gaga tunes blaring out, craning ya neck to see the fireworks half a mile away.

Caused loads of behaviours last night with the people with learning disabilities I care for. Took me hours to calm a particular one down.

Shouldn't be sold to the public. were still going off past midnight.

As with most things a you can buy, you have people who are responsible and will have a small display for their kids, unfortunately you also get utter morons who decide to make it like war zone with no care for those around them...
Personally I’d outlaw selling them in favour of public displays...at least you can spend the same amount of money and see some quality gear.

I've always been for banning them from public sale and leaving them for organised events only.
That said, my mam bought a box of them last year but got the ones that make no noise.
They were pretty shit but the bairns liked them and there were no bangs to scare pets or piss neighbours off, so in that respect they were ok.
I'd still not care if they were banned from general sale however.

Back