People who set off fireworks

Like bonfire night...
Not going to happen though, the goons are burning £497 million tonight, then there's NYE and all the other events that the silly twats set fire to their hard earned, the sellers must be pissing themselves laughing, easy money to be made.

I’ve no problem with responsible parents safely setting off fireworks in the garden, educating their kids of the dangers.

What really pisses me off is idiot charv parents buying them and giving them to their kids to let off in the street.
There should be serious punishments for that. Same for shopkeepers selling them to kids.

Some rite boring fuckers on here mind . It was illegal NOT to celebrate bonfire night until 1959.
The whinging fuckers should climb back into their biscuit tins and keep themselves indoors.
I'm pleased I was a kid in the fiftees. A bonfire on the spare land at the end of most streets. Nicking other kids bonfire stuff on night time raids, roasting tatties in the red embers, a pocket full of penny bangers, hoying them all ower. Penny for the guy. The kids are having nee fun these days man.

never been that bothered about them but sick of the fuckers tonight. its constant round here, like a war zone, some of them are massive. every dog in the street going off it, keep getting the shock of my life every time one goes off sounds like its just outside the window. pointless shite

I only logged in here just now because I’m currently stood at Jarrow metro and it sounds like a war zone but there’s no fireworks to be seen. Just loud noises. What’s the actual point?

I knew this place would have a thread I could rant in :lol:

I used to love Bonfire night and all the preparations we did for weeks before as kids.

I used to call in the village corner shop at the age of about nine and buy a few halfpenny bangers.
There were lots of others on show in the window display including big box variety packs for two or three bob.
Within a couple of hours of sunset the countryside for miles around was lit up with bonfires and fireworks as far as the eye could see.

Great times that sadly few of todays mollycoddled generation will ever experience.

I used to love Bonfire night and all the preparations we did for weeks before as kids.

I used to call in the village corner shop at the age of about nine and buy a few halfpenny bangers.
There were lots of others on show in the window display including big box variety packs for two or three bob.
Within a couple of hours of sunset the countryside for miles around was lit up with bonfires and fireworks as far as the eye could see.

Great times that sadly few of todays mollycoddled generation will ever experience.
We used to collect trees and wood etc about 4weeks beforehand. The bommys were massive round ours. Big rivalry mind. Hell on if you torched or pinched another areas bommy. Great times indeed. Was my fav time of the year. Fuck Xmas, always remember the 5th of November.:);)

Back