People who set off fireworks

Some wanker over the back has been setting off firecracker type fireworks all night. They are pathetic and probably cost a shit ton of cash. I've had more noise from frying a steak than those things but the difference is my dog doesn't bury himself under the bed all night wimpering from the steak. Fuckers should be banned and kepts to organised displays.

Is there no organised display in Sunderland this year? No the wonder people are setting their own fireworks off. What happened to Ashbrooke?

I came back on r and r from a tour of Iraq right around bonfire night, safe to say I now hate fireworks, I remember standing at the bus stop in biddick hall waiting for the bus, was going to meet the lads for a few pints and then the fireworks started, shit myself lol
It’s a terrible place mate. The poverty, the war, the constant feeling of is it me next, the violence. Iraq is a shithole too :lol:

Am joking pal.

Used to terrify one of the dogs I had. !st year for the pup this year, so will have to wait and see.

What pisses me off is the competition between the wankers, to see who can set off a rocket at the latest time possible

Hahaha your right there @the boot, Ive moved to boldon now, but I can say living at biddick hall was never boring!!
Whenever I heard a fireworks go off I always shouted “stand too” at the kids when they were young. Move on 10 year and me and the 15 year old son were fishing in the Tyne last week and one went off. Instinctively he said stand too. Brought a smile to my face.

Some rite boring fuckers on here mind . It was illegal NOT to celebrate bonfire night until 1959.
The whinging fuckers should climb back into their biscuit tins and keep themselves indoors.
Proper miserable. I understand people who worry about their dogs or the noise at late times (after 10 weekdays) but I bet these are the same people that were pissing around with bangers and rockets back in the day without a concern for their equals of that time.

The firework displays over the lighthouse and port in Malaga are absolutely tremendous.

Back