People who set off fireworks

First and only time I got fireworks for a home display was when the kid was 2 and we thought he'd enjoy them but freak out at a display.

I was setting them off 1 or 2 at a time and he was living it.

Set a rocket off and instead of shooting into the air the fucker started ping ponging around the f***ing patio.

The Mrs slammed the back door and locked it leaving me outside.

Bitch.

First and only time I got fireworks for a home display was when the kid was 2 and we thought he'd enjoy them but freak out at a display.

I was setting them off 1 or 2 at a time and he was living it.

Set a rocket off and instead of shooting into the air the fucker started ping ponging around the f***ing patio.

The Mrs slammed the back door and locked it leaving me outside.

Bitch.
:lol:

are they all attention seeking wankers? What’s the f***ing point in fireworks at home. They are absolutely shite for a start. Get a life ffs.
We set a load off every year on bonfire night. Nothing to do with attention seeking. We just love seeing the dog scared shitless.

It's like the air show, seen it once since it a million times. If you want your kids to be wowed take them to a decent sized public display, it'll be much better than anything you can set off in your back garden without having everyone with young children and pets in the area hating you. I'm all for banning them from public sale.

Thick get in my street is constantly letting his dogs out to shit in the back lane. Now he is doubling up by letting fireworks off at the same time with his dogs going mental. Was setting them off at two in the afternoon today.

I came back on r and r from a tour of Iraq right around bonfire night, safe to say I now hate fireworks, I remember standing at the bus stop in biddick hall waiting for the bus, was going to meet the lads for a few pints and then the fireworks started, shit myself lol
Fair play mate, you've done more than your share of that shit.
My mate did 2 and a half tours of Afghan plus the Iraq war. He really really doesn't like them.

Charged one and let the other one off?
:lol:

These displays will be on all weekend, bonfire night is f***ing Monday, scratters around here setting them off constantly since 5pm, my poor dog is past himself.

My dad turned up at ours the other day with shit loads of them for me to set off for our kids. Thanks for that fatha, I'll stand outside in the cold getting board. I think I'm going to keep half of them for new year, why piss the neighbours off once when I can do it twice.

Back