People Not wearing masks in supermarkets

Not sure which supermarkets you use pal but it’s literally impossible to stay 2m away from people in the Aldi, Lidl, Tesco, Morrison’s or ASDA stories I’ve visited in the past month.

I use a local sainsburys and tesco supermarket.
They are not crowded areas. No need for a mask at all
Cant comment on the 5 you use

I use a local sainsburys and tesco supermarket.
They are not crowded areas. No need for a mask at all
Cant comment on the 5 you use

Well the Asda, Tesco and Morrison’s are all large supermarkets. You telling me you can stay 2m from everyone at all times in the local Sainsbury’s you visit? The aisles will be barely that wide.

They might not be crowded but you said you can easily socially distance. You really can’t.

Well the Asda, Tesco and Morrison’s are all large supermarkets. You telling me you can stay 2m from everyone at all times in the local Sainsbury’s you visit? The aisles will be barely that wide.

They might not be crowded but you said you can easily socially distance. You really can’t.
I use the sainsburys on wessington way. Like I have said , can easily shop safely without a mask.

I use the sainsburys on wessington way. Like I have said , can easily shop safely without a mask.

Yes or no do you keep a 2m distance from everyone else in the supermarket at all times? Even with the best of intention supermarkets are full of space invaders who do not give other people space. The shops are just too small. You cannot guarantee social distancing in supermarkets it just doesn’t happen.

The amount of times I’ve stood and waited for someone to move down the aisle and then some arsehole just pushes past giving no space.

You can’t effectively socially distance in supermarkets.

Yes or no do you keep a 2m distance from everyone else in the supermarket at all times? Even with the best of intention supermarkets are full of space invaders who do not give other people space. The shops are just too small. You cannot guarantee social distancing in supermarkets it just doesn’t happen.

The amount of times I’ve stood and waited for someone to move down the aisle and then some arsehole just pushes past giving no space.

You can’t effectively socially distance in supermarkets.

Im telling you I can shop safely without a mask. You obviously cant and make a problem with it all
I was in there at 8am, hardly anyone else in bar the staff.

Yeah its easy to shop safe mate

When iv been in there its always dead. Im supprised it stays open tbh.

Some on here are scared to leave the house man. Nevermind enter a supermarket.

A know. You would think you were locked in a cage with people rather than doing a lap of sainsburys minding your own business .
People just seem to want to make problems for other people . They can wear a mask forever in aldi

A know. You would think you were locked in a cage with people rather than doing a lap of sainsburys minding your own business .
People just seem to want to make problems for other people . They can wear a mask forever in aldi
Some will wear a mask for the rest of their lives now, sad but true.

Get on with life the way you want it to be, not the way a few flappers on here, who are scared of their own shadow say you should.
Not when you have 80% of the adult population double vaccinates.
Correct.

Last edited:
Im telling you I can shop safely without a mask. You obviously cant and make a problem with it all

Yeah its easy to shop safe mate

You said it’s easy to socially distance in a supermarket. That isn’t the same as you personally believing you can shop safely.

I understand why you’d want to change your tune after all you made a ludicrous claim.
depends how you define safe. its impossible to keep social distance , so wearing a mask is just common sense imo .

Some will never understand that tbf.

Last edited:
You said it’s easy to socially distance in a supermarket. That isn’t the same as you personally believing you can shop safely.

I understand why you’d want to change your tune after all you made a ludicrous claim.

Some will never understand that tbf.

Behave yourself man. Have you heard yourself ? 😁
I can shop safe without making a big deal about it. Thats the tune. You actually sound like you are afraid to walk past a human being

It was nice to be able to smile at people again in Sainsbury's earlier, even if they did recoil in horror, though I assume that is just because of my crooked teeth.

Behave yourself man. Have you heard yourself ? 😁
I can shop safe without making a big deal about it. Thats the tune. You actually sound like you are afraid to walk past a human being

Not at all. I'm just saying it isn't easy to social distance in a supermarket like you say it is.

Some will wear a mask for the rest of their lives now, sad but true.

Get on with life the way you want it to be, not the way a few flappers on here, who are scared of their own shadow say you should.

Correct.
I still wear a mask in supermarkets as people who I know who work in them have said they would prefer it if people did. I'm not scared of my own shadow I'm going out for a drink this afternoon and I'll not be wearing a mask. I've worked in a small room with 30 unmasked people this last few months.

Its not, its pretty irresponsible to go into a supermarket without a mask
It’s really not any more. If you haven’t had a vaccine by now then that’s your own choice. There’s been a huge decoupling of deaths vs cases. We’ve done our bit by having lockdowns to protect the vulnerable. We’re going to have to live with it now.

Back