People Not wearing masks in supermarkets

Yep it actually shocked me. I ended up sandwiched between to maskless blokes which is typical.

Seems like there’s population within the young and glamorous commuters who are really image conscious so don’t want to wear a mask as it’ll ruin their image. Each to their own I suppose.
I have to say I look quite dashing in a mask - in a rakish Dick Turpin way - I think the ladies find it rather thrilling .

Perhaps not …………..

My experience more still wearing than not. Was in Sainsbury’s in the Galleries yesterday and I’d thought, as it was my first time in a big store, since the rules changed, I’d see out of interest who was and wasn’t wearing them.

I totally forgotten to even look, and when, hours later, I realised I‘d totally forgotten to look, I couldn’t remember seeing loads who weren’t wearing masks and, I think that’s what I’d have noticed.

Because after months of mask wearing, when it’s become part of life, I suppose you’d notice people not wearing them, more than those wearing them.

Awful lot of people on here “celebrating” people not wearing masks just to get a rise out of other posters. Imagine being that desperate man :lol:

Some people are just happy that we can now choose without being judged

I've been surprised this week at how many staff in the hospitality sector are choosing not to - considering how most of the pearl clutchers have been telling us wearing the face covering protects those workers - only one member of staff in Lidl today wearing a face covering and then their nose was popping out of the top

Some people are just happy that we can now choose without being judged

I've been surprised this week at how many staff in the hospitality sector are choosing not to - considering how most of the pearl clutchers have been telling us wearing the face covering protects those workers - only one member of staff in Lidl today wearing a face covering and then their nose was popping out of the top
Im celebrating not having to legally wear one anymore, one of the final steps to life pre covid. Happy f***ing days.😎😎😎
Agreed, thats what needs to happen - peer pressure
There gone FF.

Let it go, your backing a loser, as per. :lol:

Last edited:

Back