People Not wearing masks in supermarkets

Surprised how few had them on in Morrisons Seaburn tonight.
I was in this afternoon and it was 60/40 to the masks. But someone recons at 5 it was mainly masks. Fizzling out for sure.
Thats correct, is there something you dont understand?

let us all know when you sleep it off
So they aren't disappearing now they are optional?

Have you stepped foot outside your bedroom this week?

Last edited:
Well taking it to the extreme, what happens if everyone gets vaxed and we still have millions of cases? At some point we’re going to have to downgrade it to a flu like virus and stop talking about it. Just accept that the annual death toll has gone up slightly and get on with it.
Had I not lost a very dear friend to this awful virus I might trivialise it a little more.

He's all talk man. It's an attention thing for the lad. He's the same on the politics board. Just tries to wind people up to get a rise. I don't put any stock in his ramblings and neither should you.

I sincerely hope he is not doing the things he purports to be doing on here, would be a sad reflection for him.

A supermarket is hardly a busy crowded area.
You can easily shop safely at a social distance without a mask

Anyone wearing a mask in a supermarket now will be wearing one forever . People need to move on

Anyone wearing a mask in a supermarket now will be wearing one forever . People need to move on
Some people are terrified to lose the comfort blanket of a mask after wearing them for so long its become the norm.

Personally i couldn't wait to ditch it. Tbh it went after the Hancock farce.

Not sure which supermarkets you use pal but it’s literally impossible to stay 2m away from people in the Aldi, Lidl, Tesco, Morrison’s or ASDA stories I’ve visited in the past month.

Back