People Not wearing masks in supermarkets

Fletch

Striker
Popped in sainsburys and saw a few in there with no masks , surprised the store didn’t make it compulsory , I thought public transport n supermarkets almost everybody would still wear one , bit shit for the staff

I called in at Morrisons in Consett tonight and was pleasantly surprised at how many people were wearing face coverings. The ones that weren’t seemed to be the younger generation and also the utter “look at me “ fuckwits who only had beer and crisps in their trollies but were acting the big “ I am”.
The lass on the till said that overall the last two days have been okay with 90% of customers still wearing masks. The ones that aren’t according to her are the younguns, the old aged ones and as she described them “the tattooed arseholes “ 😂😂

It's stupid not to, Mexico 70 posted something the other day saying the majority of the staff are not yet double jabbed so they want to keep masks etc. because allowing the customers not to wear masks then the staff having to self isolate then the place might have to temporary close. So if you want to visit places that are staffed by young people and you want it to remain open then stick a mask on.

I went to B&M earlier and didn’t wear one, I don’t have a problem putting one on, I wasn’t aware that some shops still want you to.

There was hardly anyone in but some had them on some didn’t, both customers and staff.

I went to B&M earlier and didn’t wear one, I don’t have a problem putting one on, I wasn’t aware that some shops still want you to.

There was hardly anyone in but some had them on some didn’t, both customers and staff.
Just out of interest, why did you choose not to wear one ?

Just out of interest, why did you choose not to wear one ?

Just because I didn’t have to I suppose, I wasn’t aware that some shops still want their customers to but I think it was a discretionary thing seeing as some staff didn’t have them on.

Was I selfish?
They don’t protect me so I keep hearing but they want us to still wear them at work so I do all day.

It was just nice to go somewhere and not have to, I never sneezed, coughed or shouted.

Had the misfortune of going to the metro centre today.
I wore a face mask as did around half the people in there.
The guidance there is "feel free to wear a face covering".
Didn't bother me and the place was dead anyway.

50/50 in London at the minute, I’m only putting mine on when others are but if there’s a shop where people aren’t then I won’t put it in either. The underground is more like 75/25 people wearing them on the handful of journeys I’ve made so far this week.

I think less and less people will wear them over coming weeks, based on nothing in particular.

Back