Pardew the wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaks volumes. who scores 2 out of 3 chances in a game? i will let the brainboxes answer that
If you have a decent striker up front then most teams will score if they create 3 or 4 good chances in a game.

Swansea were very average, and Newcastle played them perfectly.

Nope, stats such as "possession" and "territorial advantage" means fuck all if you dont do anything with it. Swansea are excellent at passint the ball around but once they get to the opposition penalty box they look clueless. The mags defended, let Swansea play in front of them and then hit them on the break, I really dont see what the problem with that is.

Well the problem is

IF the scum played "with them stats" every week....chances are they would end up relegated rather than top 5

Therefore i say they were lucky, abysmal and pardew is a wanker.

And i will stick by my words without feeling "embarrased"

If you have a decent striker up front then most teams will score if they create 3 or 4 good chances in a game.

Swansea were very average, and Newcastle played them perfectly.

Ya missed out my 2nd quote brains

Shit for brains OP.

Your logic seems to dictate that we can criticise Newcastle for using a certain set of tactics, but if we use the same tactics, then its ok because we support Sunderland. You seem to think that simply because its Newcastle, that makes them shit, or boring, or lucky even.

I know they're our rivals, but for fucks sake sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due, theyve had a fantastic season and you cant take that away from them. 32 games shows its not just luck, using sound tactics that play to their own strengths, and opponent's weaknesses.

Being a Sunderland fan is about how much you care about Sunderland, not how much you can slag Newcastle off without thinking for one second.

Saying that I still hate Pardew.

Well the problem is

IF the scum played "with them stats" every week....chances are they would end up relegated rather than top 5

we dont play like that every week though do we? only against swansea, as that was the plan :roll:

mind youve laid some good bait here, quite a few bites mr troll, well done

Shit for brains OP.

Your logic seems to dictate that we can criticise Newcastle for using a certain set of tactics, but if we use the same tactics, then its ok because we support Sunderland. You seem to think that simply because its Newcastle, that makes them shit, or boring, or lucky even.

I know they're our rivals, but for fucks sake sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due, theyve had a fantastic season and you cant take that away from them. 32 games shows its not just luck, using sound tactics that play to their own strengths, and opponent's weaknesses.

Being a Sunderland fan is about how much you care about Sunderland, not how much you can slag Newcastle off without thinking for one second.

Saying that I still hate Pardew.

Go to bed please you are the most clueless yet !!!

Well the problem is

They don't play with them stats every week, same team more or less for last 4 games as today

we dont play like that every week though do we? only against swansea, as that was the plan :roll:

mind youve laid some good bait here, quite a few bites mr troll, well done

Read the first thread brains

Well the problem is

They dont play with those stats every week though do they? Swansea did fuck all today and they soaked up everything Swansea had to offer.

I still hope they f***ing get demolished every week next season but you cant take anything away from them this season.

Read the first thread brains

you're the one moving the goal posts, brains.

one moment we can't compair, then you are allowed, next its based of not just this game but a hyperthetical next 10 games. make your mind up sweety

Ya missed out my 2nd quote brains
I chose to ignore it as it was completely irrelevant to the point I was making.

However, this law of averages bullshit you seem to be harping on about is nonsense as well. Swansea are a very unique side in the way they play, so you need a different gameplan to combat their relative strengths and weaknesses.

While 24% (or whatever it was) possession is a little extreme it's quite clearly worked and they ran out deserved winners. Hell, up at the SoL Swansea had 65% of possession and we still ran out easy winners. You can twist any argument with stats man.

This Daks fellow is really a simpleton

Going into today's game Pardew and Newcastle knew they were facing a team that are very good at keeping the ball for long periods of time, but he knew their main weakness (they haven't got a team of midfielders like barcelona :lol:) they aren't too dangerous round the box.

the tactic and aim of today was to soak up the pressure, knowing we couldn't outplay them, and try to hit them on the break, we have to very good goal scorers in Cisse and Ba so we knew we could rely on them for any goals.

this was the game plan, this was the tactic, it worked we got the 3pts nothing to be ashamed of

I think the OP is embarrassing himself here but we now have an influx of mag posters, kindly fuck off you black and white kernts :evil:

I chose to ignore it as it was completely irrelevant to the point I was making.

However, this law of averages bullshit you seem to be harping on about is nonsense as well. Swansea are a very unique side in the way they play, so you need a different gameplan to combat their relative strengths and weaknesses.

While 24% (or whatever it was) possession is a little extreme it's quite clearly worked and they ran out deserved winners. Hell, up at the SoL Swansea had 65% of possession and we still ran out easy winners. You can twist any argument with stats man.

Im talking about a mag game i watched for 90 mins and i put up a thread of my views and experience of the scum managers tactics

Now you can come on and compare him with martin o'niell or whoever else

Bottom line is i think they were lucky as fuck and totally abysmal to watch with there defensive tacticts

you glory boys can come and bum up there play and stats and compare

Pardew is a wanker...and i compare him with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back