Pardew the wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about a mag game i watched for 90 mins and i put up a thread of my views and experience of the scum managers tactics

Now you can come on and compare him with martin o'niell or whoever else

Bottom line is i think they were lucky as fuck and totally abysmal to watch with there defensive tacticts

you glory boys can come and bum up there play and stats and compare

Pardew is a wanker...and i compare him with you

:lol::lol:

Im talking about a mag game i watched for 90 mins and i put up a thread of my views and experience of the scum managers tactics

Bottom line is i think they were lucky as fuck and totally abysmal to watch with there defensive tacticts

You're the one throwing stats in our faces you utter clown.

And who cares if they're boring to watch, as long as they get the results I'm sure NUFC fans couldn't care less what others think of their playing style.

Well seeing as you watched it you will have noticed all the pressure Swansea put on them after going behind after 5 mins during the first half. :roll:

I'd happily play Swansea every week and let them have the ball as much as they want it, then when thye've bored us to death break and punish them on the counter.

You're the one throwing stats in our faces you utter clown.

And who cares if they're boring to watch, as long as they get the results I'm sure NUFC fans couldn't care less what others think of their playing style.

You talk like a geordie

i have never physically ever hear a " mackem" talk so fond of them dopey mag freaks

Well come on man mr sports direct f***ing hell?

Eh? Just because I can give a grown ups opinion and not slag the mags off at every given opportunity im "mr sports direct"? :lol:

I only want to beat Spurs tomorrow if we better their possession, corners and chances count. I'll be furious if we beat them despite not having most of the ball. It'll feel like a defeat & be another blemish on O'Neill's record for me.

I only want to beat Spurs tomorrow if we better their possession, corners and chances count than they do. I'll be furious if we beat them despite not having most of the ball. It'll feel like a defeat & be another blemish on O'Neill's record for me.

god almighty go away

You talk like a geordie

i have never physically ever hear a " mackem" talk so fond of them dopey mag freaks
Nah, I'm just not as bitter as you are. I have no real hate for Newcastle, so I can generally talk objectively about them.

The only thing you got right was your thread title, everything after that has been embarrassing beyond belief.

okay got to ask the OP here

would you be bothered if tomorrow Sunderland go to WHL and sit with 11 men behind the ball for most the game, have no more than 30% possesion all match and lose on all stats and play awful defensive football that's so boring you want to shoot yourself, but win the game 2-0.

what would you say to that?

Nah, I'm just not as bitter as you are. I have no real hate for Newcastle, so I can generally talk objectively about them.

The only thing you got right was your thread title, everything after that has been embarrassing beyond belief.

This.

The OP is clearly not an adult

Eh? Just because I can give a grown ups opinion and not slag the mags off at every given opportunity im "mr sports direct"? :lol:

No

its because you are a useless internet being

You are blocked...its the first time ever but my brain cant comprehend someone so gormless

No

its because you are a useless internet being

You are blocked...its the first time ever but my brain cant comprehend someone so gormless

So everyone who doesnt agree with you is gormless and a mag? :lol: Jesus wept, good luck in the real world fella :lol:

So everyone who doesnt agree with you is gormless and a mag? :lol: Jesus wept, good luck in the real world fella :lol:

well i watched the game...seen how shit the scum where...and thought they were lucky...ive put the stats on here....explained that if you had the same stats for 20 games you wouldnt be top 5

Yet , they are amazing and not as embarassing as me

Pardew is a wanker

Last edited:
well i watched the game...seen how shit the scum where...and thought they were lucky...ive put the stats on here....explained that if you had the same stats for 20 games you wouldnt be top 5

Fuck sake, it's like talking to a brick wall here.

Bingo. Can we lock this now?

BBC Stats:

Sunderland v Swansea

Shots: 7-11

On Target: 2-4

Corners 2-4

Fouls 9-6

Possession: 36-64

No way we should've won that game 2-0. Stats suggest 1-0 t Swansea, maybe them sneaking a 2-0. But us winning 2-0? Must have been luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back