Pardew the wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt answer why they were abysmal tho and lucky?

Nope, that's not what you asked for, you said this

OK for anyone who is not up to the task

The thread is about Pardew and his tactics for the game against swansea today and how shite they were

Its got fuck all to do with martin o'neill , steve bruce or sunderland

Any views welcome but keep other teams out of it please or the thread will get nowhere

And that's what I answered.

Ok well why dont you go fuck off and compare Evertons perfomance against them and everybody elses

Why you comparing?

Who asked you to compare dopey ?

Im comparing because you sound like a mag obsessed embarrassment.

Yes, Pardew is a wanker but his tactics today was spot on! You cant be lucky for 32 games you f***ing bellend. The mags are up there and you just have to accept it.

OK FOR ANY OF YOU SO CALLED SUNDERLAND FANS

7 Corners 0
10 Fouls 9
0 Offsides 1
1 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 0
91.4 Passing Success 66.8
13 Tackles 16
76.9 Tackles Success 93.8
77 Possession 23
60.3 Territorial Advantage 39.7
914 Total Passes 271
26 Total Crosses 3

I THINK THEY WERE ABYSMAL AND LUCKY

THE STATS SEEM TO PROVE THIS

IF YOU DONT THINK THESE STATS (SKY) PROVE MY POINT AND "TACTICS" WON THE GAME THEN YOU ARE WRONG

7 Corners 0
10 Fouls 9
0 Offsides 1
1 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 0
13 Tackles 16
77 Possession 23
914 Total Passes 271
26 Total Crosses 3

IF YOU DONT THINK THESE STATS (SKY) PROVE MY POINT AND "TACTICS" WON THE GAME THEN YOU ARE WRONG

You've missed goals off ;)

7 Corners 0
10 Fouls 9
0 Offsides 1
1 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 0
13 Tackles 16
77 Possession 23
914 Total Passes 271
26 Total Crosses 3

what do you have to do to win a match?? You forgot that stat??

Stats say that Danny Simpson is the best Right Back in the league. Agree with that? ;)

Well brains...the stats are for one match only...the score all that incredible...could be 2-0 to the visitors....unlikely you think looking at them stats?

But you would think a team was "lucky" by looking at them stats , dont you think?

But the score was 2-0 to the visitors :roll:

Well brains...the stats are for one match only...the score all that incredible...could be 2-0 to the visitors....unlikely you think looking at them stats?

But you would think a team was "lucky" by looking at them stats , dont you think?

Stats are meaningless with a result.
I'd rather have 1 shot and win 1-0 than have 30 and get beat 2-0.

Swansea are fantastic in their own half and even better at passing back to the goal keeper.

That was the gameplan though?? Maybe not as much, but certainly wasn't lucky.

Man city and Chelsea went there and attacked.what was their scores?? :)

That was the gameplan though?? Maybe not as much, but certainly wasn't lucky.

Man city and Chelsea went there and attacked.what was their scores?? :)

Not lucky?

Ok

so take them stats from the game and multiply them by ten games

Still not lucky?

I think it was a good performance away from home, a result ground out rather than won with attractive passing football.

You think we were lucky, I can see why you think that, but when you create 3 chances and score two it has a bit more to do with talent rather than luck

Not lucky?

Ok

so take them stats from the game and multiply them by ten games

Still not lucky?

In your own words, we are talking about this game remember, no comparing, no other teams?? Lol

have to have a good memory to lay good bait.

I think it was a good performance away from home, a result ground out rather than won with attractive passing football.

You think we were lucky, I can see why you think that, but when you create 3 chances and score two it has a bit more to do with talent rather than luck

Speaks volumes. who scores 2 out of 3 chances in a game? i will let the brainboxes answer that

In your own words, we are talking about this game remember, no comparing, no other teams?? Lol

have to have a good memory to lay good bait.

Its the law of averages man, im comparing fuck all, you are the comparing with sunderland brigade

Not me

But looking at them stats dont you think the "away" team were "lucky"?

Nope, stats such as "possession" and "territorial advantage" means fuck all if you dont do anything with it. Swansea are excellent at passint the ball around but once they get to the opposition penalty box they look clueless. The mags defended, let Swansea play in front of them and then hit them on the break, I really dont see what the problem with that is.

on a unrelated note to Pardew i can see Swansea struggling badly next year, every manager should know how to play against them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back