Pardew the wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

They do have some good players and a good spine (when they are all fit) but they have had some unreal luck this season. Goals bouncing in off there arses, offside goals, should have had players sent off (IE Simpson V Liverpool, Tiote V Us), key decisions going there way, good runs of easier games, players who even NUFC fans thought were shit who have stepped up to the plate, got away with replacing last seasons best players on the cheap.

I could go on...

everyone plays everyone twice marra, that's the way it works.

Embarrassing thread.

They've had moments where things have gone their way, of course, but you don't just happen to stumble your way to 5th place in the league after 31 games purely on luck.

Swansea are very ordinary, and it was a thoroughly professional performance from the Mags sadly.

this

Why the fuck is all the sunderland fans jumping on the geordie bandwagon?

I said they were lucky as fuck and went for a draw, and didnt play football the whole game, f***ing abysmal they were. they didnt set out to play any football and were lucky as fuck.

Now... sunderland fans seem to think the best way to reply is like " embarrassing"..." manager of the year"..."obsessed" ....."schools off"..."o'neill"...."this"

If anyone can actually make me think differently by there view of the game and the tactics chosen by the wanker pardew then fair enough

I said they were lucky as fuck and went for a draw, and didnt play football the whole game, f***ing abysmal they were. they didnt set out to play any football and were lucky as fuck.

Now... sunderland fans seem to think the best way to reply is like " embarrassing"..." manager of the year"..."obsessed" ....."schools off"..."o'neill"...."this"

If anyone can actually make be think differently by there view of the game and the tactics chosen by the wanker pardew then fair enough
....What? :lol:

If anyone can actually make me think differently by there view of the game and the tactics chosen by the wanker pardew then fair enough

His tactics won them the game, that's what it's all about. Just like when we beat City at home.

Your turn.

You still havent answered the earlier question. We played the same way against Swansea yet you havent made a thread slagging off O'Neill??

Let them get on with it for gods sake, let them enjoy their season and hope Europe fucks them up for the league next season. You are just embarrassing yourself here.

You still havent answered the earlier question. We played the same way against Swansea yet you havent made a thread slagging off O'Neill??

Let them get on with it for gods sake, let them enjoy their season and hope Europe fucks them up for the league next season. You are just embarrassing yourself here.

Are you f***ing simple?

THE THREAD IS ABOUT PARDEW AND THE GEORDIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WOULD I SLAG OFF MY OWN MANAGER?

Are you f***ing simple?

Yes, but we played exactly the same way against Swansea, so by association you are slagging off our manager.

OK for anyone who is not up to the task

The thread is about Pardew and his tactics for the game against swansea today and how shite they were

Its got fuck all to do with martin o'neill , steve bruce or sunderland

Any views welcome but keep other teams out of it please or the thread will get nowhere

Are you f***ing simple?

You f***ing cretin :lol:

The thread is about Pardew and his tactics for the game against swansea today and how shite they were

Any views welcome but keep other teams out of it please or the thread will get nowhere

Same tactics as us against Swansea :roll:

His tactics were spot on. They scored two, kept a clean sheet, and won. :lol:

Newcastle have had a brilliant season and deserve Europe as reward.

They have bought very well and have some quality players

But...

We were the better team in the derby

Pardew is a wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back