Our famous London invasions

More seemed determined to go down with the aim of repeating Covent Garden and went their ends. Some absolute states next day.
I dont think it was a case of repeating Covent garden at all. We've always gone down in massive numbers the day before Wembley.

The checkatrade was a nothing final and most just wanted to celebrate getting the club back. The night before Wembley will stay with everyone who was there. It was amazing.

This time though it's all about getting promoted.

I dont think it was a case of repeating Covent garden at all. We've always gone down in massive numbers the day before Wembley.

The checkatrade was a nothing final and most just wanted to celebrate getting the club back. The night before Wembley will stay with everyone who was there. It was amazing.

This time though it's all about getting promoted.

All the chat on here was "will it be another Covent Garden". It was alreet for an hour or so I guess.

Fuck the invasion. Too many go down just to get hammered . It’s the match that matters. We have to win. Disaster if we don’t. The energy spent pre match needs to be used at Wembley, not f***ing Trafalgar Square...

This.

All the chat on here was "will it be another Covent Garden". It was alreet for an hour or so I guess.

This.
I mean that's just not true. All the talk was whether people should meet in Trafalgar square or Covent garden or both.

As for saying it was alright for an hour or so you guess. I'm not sure how you know not having been there. Just about everyone there said it was incredible. And it was. We brought the centre of our capital to a standstill.

As for the match I remember reading posts from you saying you weren't sure whether you could be arsed with going to the game or words to that effect. So to get the hump with half of our support being hungover and quiet is a bit rich.

Anyhow, it's all a mute point for this game as it wont be repeated.

I mean that's just not true. All the talk was whether people should meet in Trafalgar square or Covent garden or both.

As for saying it was alright for an hour or so you guess. I'm not sure how you know not having been there. Just about everyone there said it was incredible. And it was. We brought the centre of our capital to a standstill.

As for the match I remember reading posts from you saying you weren't sure whether you could be arsed with going to the game or words to that effect. So to get the hump with half of our support being hungover and quiet is a bit rich.

Anyhow, it's all a mute point for this game as it wont be repeated.

Use the search function. You'll see it was being discussed if it will be as good as TS for the league cup game.

I was there with a flare man.

The not going to the match crack was obvious wumming ffs :lol:

Last edited:
As I said, it was alreet for an hour or so. Its not like we haven't taken over TS before you know. 92 and 98 ring any bells?

Aye, buying a ticket, going all the way down there and then duffing the match ffs :lol:
You went down on the day. And yeah I remember 98 very well. Had a class time. Just did 92 on the day. But as you point out its something we've always done.

As I said, it was alreet for an hour or so. Its not like we haven't taken over TS before you know. 92 and 98 ring any bells?

Aye, buying a ticket, going all the way down there and then duffing the match ffs :lol:
It's like you said, it's summit we've always done.
Just this time it was before a final which really meant little.
It's never stopped us vocally before, as you have said, and it won't this time.
I'll be having a drink the Sat night in London, and I'll be shouting all match too.

Can’t see it happening really, lots of others heading down for their ‘Trafalgar moment’ Saturday night hotel prices put an end to a Saturday night imo and Sunday (if celebrating) Trafalgar will be swarming with villa/derby

Can’t see it happening really, lots of others heading down for their ‘Trafalgar moment’ Saturday night hotel prices put an end to a Saturday night imo and Sunday (if celebrating) Trafalgar will be swarming with villa/derby
Hotels reasonable imo like.
Can get a few hiltons from places like Ealing to marble arch for 100-130 quid.

Back