Our famous London invasions

Was the capital one cup final a shite atmosphere?
Just as many pissed the night before.
I think it's got to do with folk weren't that arsed about a checkatrade trophy win.
Just like last night was far better than pompey before Christmas, and certainly better than the 4k at Charlton in the new Yr.
This final means so much more, be a cracking atmosphere no matter what.
And I'm definately down Covent garden then traf square on Saturday

More seemed determined to go down with the aim of repeating Covent Garden and went their ends. Some absolute states next day.

Portsmouth had 1 song with 3 words. They had 40k singing it. Obviously louder.

We had lads asleep under chairs, others whiteying in the bogs, others probably still asleep at the hotel with lost phones and tickets, or waking up in a whores bed in Guildford or some shit. We still made a good noise in the bottom tier behind the goal.

Will be down on the Saturday and if Trafalgar sq heats up we'll go there but not too fussed.

We had lads asleep under chairs, others whiteying in the bogs, others probably still asleep at the hotel with lost phones and tickets, or waking up in a wheres bed in Guildford or some shit. We still made a good noise in the bottom tier behind the goal.

:lol:

We had lads asleep under chairs, others whiteying in the bogs, others probably still asleep at the hotel with lost phones and tickets, or waking up in a whores bed in Guildford or some shit. We still made a good noise in the bottom tier behind the goal.

Will be down on the Saturday and if Trafalgar sq heats up we'll go there but not too fussed.

:lol::lol:

More seemed determined to go down with the aim of repeating Covent Garden and went their ends. Some absolute states next day.
Detrimental affect to the backing on the day imo
Probably the worst in my experience following the Lads at Wembley however we come down on the day

Fuck the invasion. Too many go down just to get hammered . It’s the match that matters. We have to win. Disaster if we don’t. The energy spent pre match needs to be used at Wembley, not f***ing Trafalgar Square...

Back