Open message for Roger and or Pabs>>>

• Thread starter Houghton Ref ™
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
jaxaxe said:
Does this meam that Michael Schumacher is a chicken ?

And is Mrs Schumacher a happy lady ?

And are you sure it's a chicken and not a penguin wearing a red rubber glove on his head ?

Mrs Schumacher is in fact a Chicken in a penquin costume (silver foil and colourful paper sleeve) and is always on the verge of coming first until Michael nudges her to put her off.

But Montoya often joins in and always lets everyone else come first.

Cockney Mackem said:
Mrs Schumacher is in fact a Chicken in a penquin costume (silver foil and colourful paper sleeve) and is always on the verge of coming first until Michael nudges her to put her off.

But Montoya often joins in and always lets everyone else come first.
Which is surprising, because Montoya always starts quickly. :eek:

jaxaxe said:
Stotty Cakes and Full English. The choice of a new generation. And like Pepsi it fills you full of wind. HP sauce I hope. (bassa, I could just fancy one now).

Stick with tradition marra. Ham and Pease pudding. A superbly balanced sarnie with all the nutrients you need, and enough carbs to see off the chill wind off the sea. It's tradition because it works. Just like hanging and burning witches works, cos they never reoffend.

Wouldnt have owt else!!

I'll be honest....I've NEVER had Pease Pudding :oops:

JonnotheMackem said:
:eek:

go to greggs, buy a ham and pease pudding stottie.

Trust me, you wont be disappointed!

Greggs = over-priced SHITE

FACT!

Cockney Mackem said:
I see your Pipes of Peace and raise you "Bum-Bum-BUM: Aeyah!"

Ah, the dog chorus...we're back to Cujo. It's like ever decreasing circles, only without Richard Briers.

Or Felicity kendall.

Who wrote the poem that began:

Felicity, Felicity, you fill me with electricity...isn't that shocking?"

duff said:
Ah, the dog chorus...we're back to Cujo. It's like ever decreasing circles, only without Richard Briers.

Or Felicity kendall.

Who wrote the poem that began:

Felicity, Felicity, you fill me with electricity...isn't that shocking?"

I don't know but the second line goes:

I want to hide in your wardrobe and wank in your stocking...

Nope, it's

'Your gorgeous, timeless lovliness is so smashing, I want to wander through it naked, unashamed of the spots on my bottom.'

JonnotheMackem said:
:eek:

go to greggs, buy a ham and pease pudding stottie.

Trust me, you wont be disappointed!
It's been a long time since I lived in God's country, but does Ibbotson's the pork butchers still exist ?

Unless standards have dropped in the last 15 years, they'll do a good ham and pease pudding stottie.

I've never trusted Greggs after what they did to Sean Thornton.

duff said:
Then count yourself very lucky.
Emmanuel Lasker, the second world chess champion, stated that "a threat is more powerful than it's execution".

Your correct answer to this post was "then give me all of your money or I'll come to your house and play it to you".

jaxaxe said:
It's been a long time since I lived in God's country, but does Ibbotson's the pork butchers still exist ?

Unless standards have dropped in the last 15 years, they'll do a good ham and pease pudding stottie.

I've never trusted Greggs after what they did to Sean Thornton.

Yes, and they still do a mean pork pie

jaxaxe said:
Emmanuel Lasker, the second world chess champion, stated that "a threat is more powerful than it's execution".

Your correct answer to this post was "then give me all of your money or I'll come to your house and play it to you".

Good points, though to be fair Lasker was writing pre-Dubya, and I think the shaven monkey in the White House has dispoved his theory...

duff said:
Good points, though to be fair Lasker was writing pre-Dubya, and I think the shaven monkey in the White House has dispoved his theory...
I don't know what is it is about the shaven monkey.

I know he shouldn't, but he f***ing scares me .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back