Open message for Roger and or Pabs>>>

• Thread starter Houghton Ref ™
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxaxe said:
1) I agree about dipping stotties in chocolate. f***ing obscene waste.

2) God does exist. We know this because he/she hides dinosaur bones for duff to find.

Point 2 - Prove it...

jaxaxe said:
Who hid the dinosaur bones then ? There were no humans around at the time. So it must have been God.

I hid the bones....I'll admit it

jaxaxe said:
Freddie ?

Edit: yes - understand now.

Did you get to any of his parties ?

I was on the silver platter along with the coke...that was back when I was a blerk.

God hid the dinosaur bones for his dog to dig up - whioch raises 2 important questions:

1. Just how big was God''s dog.

2. If God's dog hadn't been so bastid lazy, it would have found and eaten said bones, and would have gotten rid of evolution.

Dogs eh? man's best friend.

duff said:
I was on the silver platter along with the coke...that was back when I was a blerk.

God hid the dinosaur bones for his dog to dig up - whioch raises 2 important questions:

1. Just how big was God''s dog.

2. If God's dog hadn't been so bastid lazy, it would have found and eaten said bones, and would have gotten rid of evolution.

Dogs eh? man's best friend.
Makes me wonder if God had to phone his dealer to quickly score a half-ton of coke when he heard that Freddie was on the way up ?

And was God's dog a St Bernard ?

jaxaxe said:
Makes me wonder if God had to phone his dealer to quickly score a half-ton of coke when he heard that Freddie was on the way up ?

And was God's dog a St Bernard ?

I reckon God is one of those trendy hippy type lads from the seventies that was always pulling the birds, therefore his dog is an Afghan hound.

"Maybe there's no Devil,perhaps it's just God when he's drunk."
Tom Waites.

Cockney Mackem said:
I reckon God is one of those trendy hippy type lads from the seventies that was always pulling the birds, therefore his dog is an Afghan hound.
Did it have a JCB ? As duff rightly points out, those are big bones.

And I think an Afghan is bollocks anyway. He was in such a hurry that he made a balls of the duck-billed platypus and Middlesborough fans, so what makes youthink he has time to groom an Afghan ?

I don't like the coats they make out of Afghans either. They stink when it has been raining.

The following people with hilarious foreign names need to be incorporated in The Thread (TM):

Fanny Lagache
Carolina Fuck
Ard Kock
Cristiane Cuntin
Willy Snapper
Fanny Ho
Barbara Kunter
Dick Burger
Robin van Wankum

Cockney Mackem said:
The following people with hilarious foreign names need to be incorporated in The Thread (TM):

Fanny Lagache
Carolina Fuck
Ard Kock
Cristiane Cuntin
Willy Snapper
Fanny Ho
Barbara Kunter
Dick Burger
Robin van Wankum

Funny yuo should mention her on this Thread (TM) CM, she said ya shit in bed :)

Cockney Mackem said:

Fanny Lagache
Carolina Fuck
Ard Kock
Cristiane Cuntin
Willy Snapper
Fanny Ho
Barbara Kunter
Dick Burger
Robin van Wankum
All are names that ToonToon has post under ?

Cockney Mackem said:

Fanny Lagache
Carolina Fuck
Ard Kock
Cristiane Cuntin
Willy Snapper
Fanny Ho
Barbara Kunter
Dick Burger
Robin van Wankum
OK you've done it. Congratulations.

I will add my personal favourite as well: Bernd Holzenbein.

It amuses me that this West German international midfielder of the late 70's surname means "wooden leg".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back