Open message for Roger and or Pabs>>>

• Thread starter Houghton Ref ™
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Houghton Ref ™

Having posted on this board (and the last one) for longer than I care to remember, I've been impressed with the way the board has been run.
Please put an end to the humiliating influence that this board has peaked with tonight.
Often during school holidays, we get kids posting shite but allow it to continue as it’s for a relatively short period. We now seem to have “adults” posting their juvenile “humour” to the detriment of this board.
If it’s allowed to continue unchecked the chances are that the board will have fewer people browsing because the posts block the front page and posters will be put off posting the interesting stuff, SAFC related and non- SAFC related.
I have never requested the banning of anyone, as I don’t think that’s needed. A yellow card or PM advising as to their future conduct might do the trick.
For the future popularity of this board, I would appreciate your intervention.

I gave the two posters the option of stopping everything but they not only chose to ignore the PM but one of them saw fit to then post it on here.........

Doesnt need anything more than the brief spell in the sin bin and to be honest lets not get carried away and make a mountain out of a molehill...

Its done,they will be back shortly lets move on please..............

Ref - get ya head out of Streakers arse, ffs, your so far up it you can see his liver.

Tonights "humour" was started at Streaks inability to take a joke regarding an auctioning of a ticket, which was never going to happen. Infamouscarr was JOKING...sadly the cencept of a joke appears to be lost of you two

Number 2 is Gareth Hall said:
Could this not have been done via PM?

Nah he's one of them ref's that likes to be in the spotlight, grabbing the headlines and the like.

Title should have read,

Open message for anyone who wants to listen to me>>>

Number 2 is Gareth Hall said:
Could this not have been done via PM?
It certainly could have been, but as I thought it may be of interest to other posters I posted it as an open message. Hence the title of the thread. Your post seems to be asking a direct question at me personally, could that not have been a pm?
I posted this instead of PM because the question was asked openly BTW.

To be honest this board has been absolute shite for a good while now, and nothing has been done (nor have the people who have run the board apparently realised).

I think you are onto a looser here Houghton by taking your friendly, yet articulate approach. The people who make the decisions will not care and the arseholes who spoil it will not understand.

Looks like I missed an interesting night on here..........

PS - City v Bolton was high comedy, if we go up, we'll stay up. No probs. ;)

The board has been full of shite for a good while. But if you look around at other team's boards you'll see it's easily the best on the net, so shuddup moaning. ;)

total_recall said:
Ref - get ya head out of Streakers arse, ffs, your so far up it you can see his liver.

Tonights "humour" was started at Streaks inability to take a joke regarding an auctioning of a ticket, which was never going to happen. Infamouscarr was JOKING...sadly the cencept of a joke appears to be lost of you two
why joke about auctioning a ticket? thats so f***ing funny mate, i'm cracking up! jesus, the only thing that was a joke about the auctioning of a ticket was the people that started it ffs

total_recall said:

Had there been a joke mate I might have had the inability to see it..........

All I saw was two little kids who didnt know when to stop and then chose to make public a PM.............

I think its fairly obvious that one of them has no idea when to stop and perhaps the fact he has a reputuaion points score of around -60 tells you what folk think of him.............. :-D

As I said its done and dusted and lets move onwards..................

Thank you ;)

the streaker said:
Had there been a joke mate I might have had the inability to see it..........

All I saw was two little kids who didnt know when to stop and then chose to make public a PM.............

I think its fairly obvious that one of them has no idea when to stop and perhaps the fact he has a reputuaion points score of around -60 tells you what folk think of him.............. :-D

As I said its done and dusted and lets move onwards..................

Thank you ;)

59 of them came from you though Streaker. :grin:

---Nemo--- said:
59 of them came from you though Streaker. :grin:

Actually they didnt...............

I road tested the system on somebody else and it doesnt let you let one individual have a skip load in one go................. :grin:

the streaker said:
Actually they didnt...............

I road tested the system on somebody else and it doesnt let you let one individual have a skip load in one go................. :grin:

I wont ask. :wink: :grin:

Travis said:
Nah he's one of them ref's that likes to be in the spotlight, grabbing the headlines and the like.

Title should have read,

Open message for anyone who wants to listen to me>>>

For once I'll back the ref, he's making a valid point.

The whole craic of the board has degenerated, good topics and craic are insterspersed by 'Team Mickey Le Lad' which the type were never tolerated on here before for long. I do wonder that if it wasnt for certain connections they would still be on here. Surely they realise it's a negative campaign or a meringue?

Wish i knew what this was all about as I feel like I've got home and missed a family event or something. By the way, I might be a bloke, but am not le lad.

GavMackem® said:
For once I'll back the ref, he's making a valid point.

The whole craic of the board has degenerated, good topics and craic are insterspersed by 'Team Mickey Le Lad' which the type were never tolerated on here before for long. I do wonder that if it wasnt for certain connections they would still be on here. Surely they realise it's a negative campaign or a meringue?

I Know where you are coming from Gav but if everyone with shit craic was ejected that would only leave you,Corvus and MBH (and a few others )

The SMB is still the number 1 football forum on tinternet imho,Yes not everyone agrees with eachother and there are as many shite threads as gems,but isn`t it the diversity of the board what makes it what it is ? What one poster finds funny/intresting another poster won`t.

I think this board should limit itself to football related matters, political discussion and things that I find funny. ;)

Sounds like the ALS Bonkers Brigade ruffled a few feathers tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back