On line divorce, has anyone done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s what I meant when I said on line, maybe didn’t explain myself properly. A solicitor is dealing with the financial side, more so his rights to me inheritance. That’s the big thing, I’ve got nowt really, except me house and what’s in the bank.
Cheers Becs xx
And that godawful excuse for a land rover ;)
Never mind preserving whats yours if he`s done that while youve been going through what you have you should be taking him to the cleaners. What a wanker, absolute ***** trick :evil:

And that godawful excuse for a land rover ;)
Never mind preserving whats yours if he`s done that while youve been going through what you have you should be taking him to the cleaners. What a wanker, absolute ***** trick :evil:
Maybe it’s because I didn’t let him drive that awful Land Rover enough :lol:
He’s done it and I agree, thank you xx

Yep, and it’s not actually that, that’s pissed me off the most, it’s him saying he only stayed when me dad was poorly so he didn’t look bad. He was a twat all the time through that, I’d have felt less lonely if I’d been by myself.
Then I found messages, I’m truly one of the least jealous people you could know, always had the view if someone is going to cheat they’ll cheat whether you are jealous or not. Admittedly gut instinct did tell me to look two weeks ago. He ran like a frightened rabbit

No idea even worse if it was

Good girl getting rid.

I had similar with one of my exes when my mother was dying. He didn't cheat. I was just rather preoccupied with my mother obvs. So I just looked at him one night in the garden and said "you should just go now and we will end it. I won't have the capacity to break up with you while my mother is dying and I don't want you anymore."
He just stayed.

When my father was dying I was seeing someone else and he was rubbish too. He drugged me "for my own good" and when i found my father dead on Boxing Day morning he dragged me round pubs telling everyone so he could get free drinks....

Janey, once you've walked away from a parent's grave you f***ing know there isn't a man you can't skip away from laughing your head off.

You'll smash it.

I almost feel sorry for him:lol:

Or don't get married in the first place, it's just a piece of paper.

Agreed.

Hope you let his tyres down in his bike and hoyed water in the petrol tank.

Wanker

Never understood people wanting revenge, knacking people's property etc. You don't own the other person. Fair enough if they have knocked you about or whatever but hiding the sausage elsewhere isn't exactly crime of the century (especially in this day and age).

Last edited:
Good girl getting rid.

I had similar with one of my exes when my mother was dying. He didn't cheat. I was just rather preoccupied with my mother obvs. So I just looked at him one night in the garden and said "you should just go now and we will end it. I won't have the capacity to break up with you while my mother is dying and I don't want you anymore."
He just stayed.

When my father was dying I was seeing someone else and he was rubbish too. He drugged me "for my own good" and when i found my father dead on Boxing Day morning he dragged me round pubs telling everyone so he could get free drinks....

Janey, once you've walked away from a parent's grave you f***ing know there isn't a man you can't skip away from laughing your head off.

You'll smash it.

I almost feel sorry for him:lol:
Thanks, truly thanks, all the time me dad was poorly, I was saying I’d have been better off by meself, if you are by yourself you know when you close the door that’s the way it is. It’s much more lonely when you think someone is there and they aren’t.
Probably one of the reasons I sold me soul and shared everything on here, I got support

Who needs keys ;)
Funnily enough me mates came round last Sat, best mates ever, and the husband of one has picked us up for years, she was desperate for him to break the lock :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks, truly thanks, all the time me dad was poorly, I was saying I’d have been better off by meself, if you are by yourself you know when you close the door that’s the way it is. It’s much more lonely when you think someone is there and they aren’t.
Probably one of the reasons I sold me soul and shared everything on here, I got support

Funnily enough me mates came round last Sat, best mates ever, and the husband of one has picked us up for years, she was desperate for him to break the lock :lol:

My last long term relationship I put up with pretty much everything but when I found texts on his mobile that was it.
Told him it was over that minute.
He told me it was just messages etc but it doesn't matter.

There is absolutely no coming back from that.

You've made the right decision.

You will never regret it.

Not everyone thinks being married is an achievement.
Nor breeding.

The success is in the nurturing relationships therein.

Not the pieces of paper or copulation.

I loathe people who abscond from personal identity and achievement by hiding behind their marriage and children.

If that is all you are you need to do more.
You need to admit to having a kid. Put the wine down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back