On line divorce, has anyone done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

You need two things - a divorce which deals with the relationship side of things and a Financial Consent Order which sorts out your finances. Make sure you get both bits sorted if you are doing it all yourself.

Don't bother with these online sites that charge you fees. You're just paying them to fill in the forms for you. You can pick them up from the court and fill them in yourself. Might be able to print them off online but I'm not sure. All you have to pay is the statutory court fees.

Hope you are ok pet. If you need help with anything, give me a shout xx

What a twat
Yep, and it’s not actually that, that’s pissed me off the most, it’s him saying he only stayed when me dad was poorly so he didn’t look bad. He was a twat all the time through that, I’d have felt less lonely if I’d been by myself.
Then I found messages, I’m truly one of the least jealous people you could know, always had the view if someone is going to cheat they’ll cheat whether you are jealous or not. Admittedly gut instinct did tell me to look two weeks ago. He ran like a frightened rabbit

Did he buck a mag?
No idea even worse if it was

Yep, and it’s not actually that, that’s pissed me off the most, it’s him saying he only stayed when me dad was poorly so he didn’t look bad. He was a twat all the time through that, I’d have felt less lonely if I’d been by myself.
Then I found messages, I’m truly one of the least jealous people you could know, always had the view if someone is going to cheat they’ll cheat whether you are jealous or not. Admittedly gut instinct did tell me to look two weeks ago. He ran like a frightened rabbit

Best off out janey, people like that aren't worth the time and effort

You need two things - a divorce which deals with the relationship side of things and a Financial Consent Order which sorts out your finances. Make sure you get both bits sorted if you are doing it all yourself.

Don't bother with these online sites that charge you fees. You're just paying them to fill in the forms for you. You can pick them up from the court and fill them in yourself. Might be able to print them off online but I'm not sure. All you have to pay is the statutory court fees.

Hope you are ok pet. If you need help with anything, give me a shout xx
That’s what I meant when I said on line, maybe didn’t explain myself properly. A solicitor is dealing with the financial side, more so his rights to me inheritance. That’s the big thing, I’ve got nowt really, except me house and what’s in the bank.
Cheers Becs xx

Shit in his knicker drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back