On line divorce, has anyone done it

I’d say, people take the commitment to the relationship too lightly, the certificate means nowt if a couple are not prepared to work at it. Ergo, the act of marriage is ceremony and the break up is made slightly more difficult. The hard work is keeping the relationship going on both sides.
That's kind of what I mean. If you're old enough to sign the form you're making a lifetime commitment. I get it things change and what not but that's the vows you make.

Not everyone thinks being married is an achievement.
Nor breeding.

The success is in the nurturing relationships therein.

Not the pieces of paper or copulation.

I loathe people who abscond from personal identity and achievement by hiding behind their marriage and children.

If that is all you are you need to do more.

Hey do you remember that time you went out with a Polish smackhead for years? As if anyone would take relationship advice from you man ffs.

Hey do you remember that time you went out with a Polish smackhead for years? As if anyone would take relationship advice from you man ffs.
I have never been out with a Polish person but yes someone I was with had a drug problem and I helped him work through it and get him the help he needed.
He is now clean and sober ;)

You would have it that I should have just ditched him and not helped?

I have never been out with a Polish person but yes someone I was with had a drug problem and I helped him work through it and get him the help he needed.
He is now clean and sober ;)

You would have it that I should have just ditched him and not helped?

Sorry, thought he was Polish. No, of course not but the amount of shite you endured (judging from your posts in the past) I find it laughable that you always stick your oar in and get on your high horse when it comes to relationships/kids on here.

Sorry, thought he was Polish. No, of course not but the amount of shite you endured (judging from your posts in the past) I find it laughable that you always stick your oar in and get on your high horse when it comes to relationships/kids on here.

I went out with someone who developed a drug problem due to some undiagnosed mental health issues which were subsequently dealt with. If he had had a broken leg you wouldn't expect me to just desert him.
I was at no point on a high horse.
I have a huge number of relationships of which you have scant knowledge nor do you have any kind of understanding of what I did endure and why.
I am also a qualified childminder.

I don't very much feel the need to explain myself to you but I do enjoy pointing out not only why you are so glaringly abroad in your unsolicited and unwarranted attack but also would like to say how utterly loathsome you are.

I went out with someone who developed a drug problem due to some undiagnosed mental health issues which were subsequently dealt with. If he had had a broken leg you wouldn't expect me to just desert him.
I was at no point on a high horse.
I have a huge number of relationships of which you have scant knowledge nor do you have any kind of understanding of what I did endure and why.
I am also a qualified childminder.

I don't very much feel the need to explain myself to you but I do enjoy pointing out not only why you are so glaringly abroad in your unsolicited and unwarranted attack but also would like to say how utterly loathsome you are.

You're not shy in offering your views on relationships and children, I just find it slightly ironic that someone with such a lofty opinion of themselves (see numerous threads over the years) seems the least qualified to dish out advice given the stuff you've divulged on here. Yet you still do. If that makes me loathsome then so be it.

You're not shy in offering your views on relationships and children, I just find it slightly ironic that someone with such a lofty opinion of themselves (see numerous threads over the years) seems the least qualified to dish out advice given the stuff you've divulged on here. Yet you still do. If that makes me loathsome then so be it.
You're not shy in offering your comments on my character when you are so evidently lacking in that yourself.

You think that having one very difficult relationship with someone who was unwell and persevering there and helping them get well makes me the least qualified? I'd think it was an asset.
If you actually read my posts I wasn't being lofty I was being supportive.
The advice I offered was just on basic housekeeping around getting rid of exes.
You evidently have a hard on for having a go at me but without specific references you have no argument.
I don't expect you to like me you should understand, just try harder to put forward your argument with properly cited examples so as not to just appear like you are having a radge on me regardless of my posts because you are a somewhat underwhelming excuse for a man.

Surely someone who has experienced both good and bad relationships is perfectly qualified to offer relationship advice?

Back