On line divorce, has anyone done it

I’d say, people take the commitment to the relationship too lightly, the certificate means nowt if a couple are not prepared to work at it. Ergo, the act of marriage is ceremony and the break up is made slightly more difficult. The hard work is keeping the relationship going on both sides.

I think it makes a huge difference being married vs just living together , our first year of marriage was like a war zone at times and it would have been a lot easier to walk away had we not been married and made that commitment in front of our families and friends. It took a lot of work and compromise and 6 years later we are really happy

Surely someone who has experienced both good and bad relationships is perfectly qualified to offer relationship advice?

Of course they are

I think it makes a huge difference being married vs just living together , our first year of marriage was like a war zone at times and it would have been a lot easier to walk away had we not been married and made that commitment in front of our families and friends. It took a lot of work and compromise and 6 years later we are really happy

Of course they are
We lived together first, so marriage wasn’t such a big test. Having kids, that’s when the fault lines are tested. After 27 years, I think we’ve just about navigated those now

I see Elevenerife has piled into the thread and made it all about her again...

I'm surprised she has enough time to post on here considering she's experienced more or less every life situation that goes past 3 pages on here in some form in her life.

Good luck with the divorce, btw. They can wreck families but if you've got a strong network it can be a lot easier.

Last edited:
I see Elevenerife has piled into the thread and made it all about her again...

I'm surprised she has enough time to post on here considering she's experienced more or less every life situation that goes past 3 pages on here in some form in her life.

I believe @banburysafc was the one who made it all about me and now it is you.

Regarding me having experiences... what can I say? I have lived my life and had many interesting adventures

Back