NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will raise you. I reckon the Saudi's did Rushdie today to try and put Iran back in the dog house. It's very suspicious he's gone about his business with a fatwa on his head and nobody has laid a glove on him. Hours after it's announced the Home of Terrorism has entered the nuclear race the poor sod cops one in the neck.
Iran is suspect #1 due to a long term interest and of course the reward money they put up.

Twitter had to delete a reminder they put up reminding folk it was still waiting for someone to claim it.

That said, MBS is right up there with the also-rans, much like his club in the 90s

Always lots going on this thread, all I’ve noticed lately that @Mills and Boon should start a PSG sportwashing thread. At least involve himself somewhere else on this forum.

Imagine being mags and not making the most of all this forum has to offer. Cheat codes, betting tips, showering with the dog, live a little. You might be respected more if you weren’t just here as Saudi agents.

Anyone else just getting fed up of them being everywhere? Already started infesting the area where I live (proper Sunderland area) and they've even ruined twitter tonight. I swear if they ever win anything, I'll pack up and emigrate!
It’s only a game pal

What's a prime minster you thick fuck?

Whale spunk you mind

Responsibilities​

The Prime Minister is the leader of Her Majesty’s Government and is ultimately responsible for the policy and decisions of the government.
As leader of the UK government the Prime Minister also:
  • oversees the operation of the Civil Service and government agencies
  • chooses members of the government
  • is the principal government figure in the House of Commons
As Minister for the Union, the Prime Minister works to ensure that all of government is acting on behalf of the entire United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
What's a prime minster you thick fuck?

Whale spunk you mind
Prime Minster

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Responsibilities​

The Prime Minister is the leader of Her Majesty’s Government and is ultimately responsible for the policy and decisions of the government.
As leader of the UK government the Prime Minister also:
  • oversees the operation of the Civil Service and government agencies
  • chooses members of the government
  • is the principal government figure in the House of Commons
As Minister for the Union, the Prime Minister works to ensure that all of government is acting on behalf of the entire United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.

Prime Minster

Logon or register to see this image
Er...thanks, that was my joke

Please feel free to f**k off from this one. Of all the Mag apologists I’ve seen, doing mental gymnastics to defend the murdering, journalist, child killing regime, that own your club, you are up there as maybe, the most despicable

View media item 8721
I'm terribly sorry for highlighting your unrealised hypocrisy, but doesn't this glorious post from one of your own prove your collective bluster and 'moral outrage' to actually be nought but bitterness?

#fake #transparent

View media item 8721
I'm terribly sorry for highlighting your unrealised hypocrisy, but doesn't this glorious post from one of your own prove your collective bluster and 'moral outrage' to actually be nought but bitterness?

#fake #transparent
Hasn't took you long .

Canny whataboutery that ya terrorist lover.

Time you left. Go on, no fucker here is gonna be turned into terrorist lovers.

Just watched the trailer on Youtube and the comments by non brainwashed footy fans say it all

The Saudis are murder ordering scum

It's really good. I watched it shortly after it came out and it led me to question the Saudis even before they took over the mags. The twitter bots farm part was a massive eye opener.

But you can't have an opinion on the Saudis with any mags now without being accused of being bitter and just doing your research cos they've been taken over by them... 😂

View media item 8721

#fake #transparent

Sheff United aren't owned by the Saudi nation...you are

I've never seen Sheff United fans dancing about outside the ground with tea towels on their head

Your reason for joining a Sunderland fans message board and defending a murderous, oppressive regime is....?

View media item 8721

#fake #transparent
You do realise that Sheff Utd are owned by someone born in Saudi and that they are not owned by the actual State of Saudi. Obviously this is difficult to comprehend for people of limited intelligence, but the difference is huge. Let me know if you’re still struggling to get to grips with this and I’ll type it out more slowly for you.

You'd take my word over that of Amnesty International quoted in the Guardian?
The absolute irony in this is gobsmacking. The Saudi project has well and truly turned this one.
I wonder how the fuck knuckles from up the road think about the fact PIF have a shiny new toy and we’re willing to pay one man, more than twice what they paid for their whole disgusting club to play golf. LIV allows them world wide sports washing exposure with these golfers espousing there virtues as opposed to some smelly gonk in his bed sit yelling whataboutry.
They may be already tiring of you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back