NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was the mag equivalent of Nick Barnes for over 20 years, first at Metro Radio then BBC Newcastle.

He started when they averaged 16,000 a game, couldn’t believe his luck when they sacked Ossie and hired Keegan.

Bizarre Big Mick got riled about Adam Pearson appearing once on Radio Newcastle as he had a much longer ride
Tin hat on but back then he seemed canny bloke ( bit like that Ando does now -for Mags obv ).As a commentator I actually liked his “ voice”-
There were some good commentators then -we had good ones of our own back then
I do like Benno now mind -proper fan of safc

Last edited:
Tin hat on but back then he seemed canny bloke ( bit like that Ando does now -for Mags obv ).As a commentator I actually liked his “ voice”-
There were some good commentators then -we had good ones of our own back then
I do like Benno now mind -proper fan of safc
He came up here because he needed a permanent job but ended up a big fan.

Can’t blame him, he arrived watching NUFC v Crewe Alexandra and ended up on the rollercoaster ride.

I signed up 2013.
I have 2 followers. I used to have 4.
2 more mates then I have haha
Its a great tool for setting up notifications on news sites and anything else youre interested in. No need to read comments.
You're no doubt right, it's probably a great tool and resource if you use it right, but it seems to be inhabited by complete knackers. I suppose the block function is especially useful. My main issue is that Dave down the pub can have the same platform as the person that's studied something for years.
I was torn between the lowest point - what he was sacked for and who sacked him

I’m still not sure 😂
What was the story with him like? As far as I was aware he was still the commentator for our games. Sounds like he hasn't been for years!

Last edited:
Crazy man 😂 I mean they have this wor flags thing, which fair play looks great. As a minimum wouldn’t you think they could have at least have utilised that in some way to get their ‘Pride’ message across and at least make for some slightly uncomfortable viewing over in Saudi. They all say what can we do? We don’t choose the owners. Well that’s one small thing they can do

Wor flags have literally put pride flag displays on before in the stadium :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back