NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Binxy, only because Newcastle has no use for his SD empire when in the Championship

@Spartan, I think we are forgetting, perhaps due to the finish, that Newcastle was in all likelihood going down when appointing the new manager. Potter and Conte willing to spend a season in the second tier? I very much doubt so

@HeaderDownBrown, I meant that they were at a better place when Newcastle was appointing Howe

Last edited:
Of course he did he’s a Newcastle fan just incase you didn’t know. He’s ticking all of the Newcastle stereotypes off, let’s hope he doesn’t take after his clubs owners and starts murdering children.

Alexa name me a professional Geordie

He’ll be cast on Sunday for Sammy soon I reckon, after which he’ll signing his records in jg windows.

Of course he did he’s a Newcastle fan just incase you didn’t know. He’s ticking all of the Newcastle stereotypes off, let’s hope he doesn’t take after his clubs owners and starts murdering children.

God….as a Sandancer (and therefore by simple geography more Geordie than Mackem) I cringe everytime I see a Professional Geordie do shit like that. What is it with them? Why do they feel the need to prove their ‘geordieness’ at every given moment? The drinking of that god forsaken beverage….the constant wearing of newcastle shirts….the need to say that they are “from nucassul” no matter what part of the North East they are actually from…….the soul crushing putting on of the accent to become a parody of themselves….
Just f***ing knock it off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back