NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twice in the 90s and then never for the mags. We have finished twice 5 times. Historically, we are are far bigger and more successful club than Newcastle.
Won more titles - check
More 2nd places - check
More 3rd places - check
Most top 5 - check
Most top 10 - check
Last to win League - check
Last to win cup - check
Highest attendance - check
Biggest victory - check

This so called massive club are, well a bit shit.

@Fools
@Mills and Boon

Won more titles - check
More 2nd places - check
More 3rd places - check
Most top 5 - check
Most top 10 - check
Last to win League - check
Last to win cup - check
Highest attendance - check
Biggest victory - check

This so called massive club are, well a bit shit.

@Fools
@Mills and Boon
No way you’ll get a reply, you’ve just blown their fragile little minds.

Disgrace of a club. Disgraceful people who support them. Disgraceful government which allowed the takeover. Disgraceful regime that owns the place. One day it will all unfold in major fashion and I’ll laugh my ball bag off

I have never wished a club to struggle before. Not even them. But posts like that and posts where they talk about how they "suffered" under Ashley actually make me want to see them see their club on the brink of folding.

Not to actually fold but to go to the wire. Administration, chancy new owners and a few seasons in the football league.

Maybe then the 92 era fans might realise what football suffering actually is

So might be rubbish or 2 + 1 = 5 thinking, but the 2 billion PIF gave kushner maybe linked to this trump raid and nuclear secrets being sold to Saudi , the geo political house of cards would surely tumble. PIF paid kushner for something

So might be rubbish or 2 + 1 = 5 thinking, but the 2 billion PIF gave kushner maybe linked to this trump raid and nuclear secrets being sold to Saudi , the geo political house of cards would surely tumble. PIF paid kushner for something

I will raise you. I reckon the Saudi's did Rushdie today to try and put Iran back in the dog house. It's very suspicious he's gone about his business with a fatwa on his head and nobody has laid a glove on him. Hours after it's announced the Home of Terrorism has entered the nuclear race the poor sod cops one in the neck.

I will raise you. I reckon the Saudi's did Rushdie today to try and put Iran back in the dog house. It's very suspicious he's gone about his business with a fatwa on his head and nobody has laid a glove on him. Hours after it's announced the Home of Terrorism has entered the nuclear race the poor sod cops one in the neck.
Yes the house of cards is finely balanced here(maybe as always) PIF are heavily into this kushner thing coz they said no he is an amateur but MBS said they must give him the $. Proves well to a reasonable person they are not separate

Anyone else just getting fed up of them being everywhere? Already started infesting the area where I live (proper Sunderland area) and they've even ruined twitter tonight. I swear if they ever win anything, I'll pack up and emigrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back