NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 8721
I'm terribly sorry for highlighting your unrealised hypocrisy, but doesn't this glorious post from one of your own prove your collective bluster and 'moral outrage' to actually be nought but bitterness?

#fake #transparent
You’ve created an account on a Sunderland message board no matter what you think of posters on here we will never sink as low as you, gravy stained terrorist lover. Which account number are you on now? Sadsack

View media item 8721
I'm terribly sorry for highlighting your unrealised hypocrisy, but doesn't this glorious post from one of your own prove your collective bluster and 'moral outrage' to actually be nought but bitterness?

#fake #transparent
Dear me I’ve seen people grasp straws to prove points in my time but that’s one of the best grasping I’ve ever seen.

Newcastle United using history to inspire current crop after video sessions watching Entertainers this week

“This week players were sat down and treated to video clips of the Entertainers era with Howe keen for players to know the history of the club.”

Hope they all got a laugh out of Keegan’s meltdown.

Is Howe really keen for them to know the history of the club? Slogging away in the bottom half of the top flight for most of the last hundred years?

To be fair to Howe, he’s worked the fans out pretty quickly- play some Keegan related mag videos for half an hour, then tell the local journos that you’ve done it - the fans have an insatiable appetite for utter horseshit like that and will love him for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newcastle United using history to inspire current crop after video sessions watching Entertainers this week

“This week players were sat down and treated to video clips of the Entertainers era with Howe keen for players to know the history of the club.”

Is Howe was really keen for them to know the history of the club? Slogging away in the bottom half of the top flight for most of the last hundred years?

To be fair to Howe, he’s worked the fans out pretty quickly- play some Keegan related mag videos for half an hour, then tell the local journos that you’ve done it - the fans have an insatiable appetite for utter horseshit like that and will love him for it.
That's f***ing embarrassing.

Is Howe was really keen for them to know the history of the club? Slogging away in the bottom half of the top flight for most of the last hundred years?

“Took them to the brink of the title” aka “absolutely blew the best chance we’ll ever have of winning the title”

Is Howe really keen for them to know the history of the club? Slogging away in the bottom half of the top flight for most of the last hundred years?

The history of the club (according to them, started and ended in the 90s). Anything before that doesn't count, anything after that is "Mike Ashley".

Aye, he's not daft like. They'll be absolutely lapping that shit up, the cretinous fuckers.

Correct:

“We're so, so, f***ing lucky to have him. My god. Worlds apart from the shite we've been served in recent years (Rafa aside, obviously.)”

“Honestly think Howe is the British Nageslmann, probably one of the most well rounded professional modern young coaches in the game. Actually was a huge coup in hindsight.”

“Dear god, this bloke. Could we have got a better fit for the club at this stage.
He has such great ideas. Maybe it's bias but remembering some of the things OGS tried at Man Utd (if they were to be believed), he was trying too hard to tap into the Fergie era Man Utd but it feels like Howe is going about it an an intelligent and measured way.
So happy to be a supporter of this club right now.”

Just the most predictable, pathetic feeble minded fuckers you’ll find anywhere.

Lose today and maybe the focus will switch towards the fact there’s only 19 days left in what so far has been a disastrous transfer window for them. And Howe has been more than willing to help the club spin the lie that they can’t spend as much as Nottingham Forest can due to FFP. Will the fans continue to love him if they have the same squad when the window closes? If he keeps blathering on about Kevin Keegan then I suppose they might.

Correct:

“We're so, so, f***ing lucky to have him. My god. Worlds apart from the shite we've been served in recent years (Rafa aside, obviously.)

“Honestly think Howe is the British Nageslmann, probably one of the most well rounded professional modern young coaches in the game. Actually was a huge coup in hindsight.”

“Dear god, this bloke. Could we have got a better fit for the club at this stage.
He has such great ideas. Maybe it's bias but remembering some of the things OGS tried at Man Utd (if they were to be believed), he was trying too hard to tap into the Fergie era Man Utd but it feels like Howe is going about it an an intelligent and measured way.

Lose today and maybe the focus will switch towards the fact there’s only 19 days left in what so far has been a disastrous transfer window for them. And Howe has been more than willing to help the club spin the lie that they can’t spend as much as Nottingham Forest can due to FFP. Will the fans continue to love him if they have the same squad when the window closes? If he keeps blathering on about Kevin Keegan then I suppose they might.
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When they go on a run of 5 games without a win they'll be wanting Klopp or Pep to get the job
Haven't heard owt from Queen Mandy for a while. Is she in Prison? ...the f***ing Fraud. Or has Big Mike eaten her?
The heatwave is too much for her fyass

Last edited:
Correct:

“We're so, so, f***ing lucky to have him. My god. Worlds apart from the shite we've been served in recent years (Rafa aside, obviously.)”

A huge coup getting Howe? He was out of f***ing work. Neeone else wanted him. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back