NUFC September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, what can't you take seriously about Everton?
I know it was different 30 years ago or whatever now they are just a bang average middle of the road club, as said above at least Newcastle and Sunderland have excellent support and get good crowds even if they do nothing else. Everton dont even have that, they literally do nothing but plod along in the same old sort of position every season, signing everyone's cast offs and praying they can beat Liverpool which never happens, yet for some reason the media and fans seem to think they should be challenging the top 4 and 6 every season. I just cant take them seriously at all.

Last edited:

Pleased I have all the fuckers on ignore I assume they think they are more relevant than clubs like Leicester, Everton and Wolves ? 😂

Aye cos they probably think we're in Cumbria. The mackem accent being a much more refined version of Geordie with less of the harsh Scottish bits.. should have us higher in that table I should think 😎
I don't have a particularly strong Geordie accent, more Northumbrian. Mind, the accents on Sunderland til I Die, and the various youtube clips of your lot don't sound refined at all.

Pleased I have all the fuckers on ignore I assume they think they are more relevant than clubs like Leicester, Everton and Wolves ? 😂
Cos they get '' 52000 every week'' ...however using that measure every time a newer bigger stadium appears they get pushed down. West Ham and Spurs have recently pushed them down.

Grim as fuck you, making out like Newcastle has some amazing history and are a f***ing huge club. Attracting big crowds in a one team city isn't special at all and your history in the top league is fuck all to shout about, been up and down throughout the years.

My club (Everton) would have to go down for 20 years and you'd have to hit 90 points per season just to draw level on points gained in the top league. To catch up on games played we'd have to be down for 28 years. Your history in the top league is patchy at best, you've never been considered a massive club outside of your own city.

I'm embarrassed that we haven't won anything for 25 years, yet here you are, giving it the big'un yet only 7 years away from celebrating 100 years since you last won the league, deluded.
If Carlsberg did wake up calls

I wasn’t but why would they have walked it? Who was there best players?

Probably as you sit down at away games and have one or two songs
“ Everton Everton Everton”
“ and if you know your history it makes your heart go ooooh” :oops: :lol:

So you think Newcastle are a massive club based on people sitting down and songs? Ok buddy.

You might be right, I remember watching us win the league, a European CWC and fa cup and we defo sang more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back