NUFC September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

They get dwarfed and are in a giant shadow in their own city. NUFC are massive in a entire region

I presume they are dwarfed due to the fact their city neighbours have won a lot more, certainly in most of our lifetimes?
Whereas, the massive club in our region is the only one of the three to win nothing in the age of colour telly or just about anyone's lifetime.

I presume they are dwarfed due to the fact their city neighbours have won a lot more, certainly in most of our lifetimes?
Whereas, the massive club in our region is the only one of the three to win nothing in the age of colour telly or just about anyone's lifetime.

Travelled to their FA Cup Final win in a charabanc. Didn't call at any motorway services :)

Well no not really. I’m sure Newcastle have one of the top ten first division records for points won. Also we have a far bigger and passionate support than Everton and have had more top 6 finishes in my lifetime than Everton. Also played in the champions league twice to Everton’s zero

I can’t take Everton seriously as a club when I seen their fans sat down at an away game at St James:oops:

Hahahaha, oh dear, you're just highlighting the delusion now.

Shame you never when you were battling relegation for once and had less than 30k in. Would get about 20k if you actually went down. I hold Sunderland's support in far higher esteem than Everton’s

Go on then I'll play, what stats would you.like to compare?

Go on then I'll play, what stats would you.like to compare?
he wants to only compare nufc to other clubs in tyneside...... everton dont count because although they have won much more they are not comparable to nufc who are huge in newcastle and nowhere else
absolute bore lord this one like

Last edited:
Number of horses punched by your fans?

Number of relegations in the last 15 years?

Number of inches of dick on show as your fans celebrated beating Oxford?

Number of receptionists harangued at their place of work?

Everton just can't compete
You forgot two pitch invasions to try and have vital games stopped
Faux idolisation to the point of building a statue of a Manager they sacked ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back