NUFC September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

The media are looking for clicks and we provide them.

I'd also say that people form opinions based on the evidence provided to them. People see a nutter punch a horse on the news, they think he's representative of the fanbase. But he's as representative of our fanbase as the kid shitting in his seat is of yours.

Re: the deluded Geordie stereotype, it's talksport bollocks really, isn't it? This is reinforced and regurgitated by other fans. They can't be arsed to have any real insight into what the fans expect, so they trot out a bullshit cliche. Our expectations these days? Shit football and survival.
Its not like and i love correcting people when they presume im a mag

Funniest thing I’ve ever seen when Liverpool’s kids beat Everton’s first team in the fa cup :oops: :lol:

weird how much sunlun love everton like. Like they are your big brother. As I’ve said before sunlun and Everton get along well both bitter and Newcastle and Liverpool get along.

Last edited:
Not a great deal more now and interest free, also far far less as a percentage of turnover. The previous regime had nufc in hock up to its eyeballs, with Barclays iirc, looking at repayment.
Those goal posts keep shifting.

If Ashley gets credit for anything good he's done, he's also got to accept criticism for everything bad he's done.
Point proven. Cheers👍
Fuck me, it was a joke you big tart.

Those goal posts keep shifting.

If Ashley gets credit for anything good he's done, he's also got to accept criticism for everything bad he's done.

Fuck me, it was a joke you big tart.
No goalposts fatty, just facts. Sorry if those facts don't suit you, but facts they very much are.

It is hard to take Everton seriously as a club mind , they could win the league this year and you still wouldn't take them seriously really, they always seem to think they are entitled to being a top 4-6 club but in reality they are nothing of the sort. Obsessed with their bigger and better neighbours, in reality Liverpool probably just see them as an annoying smaller relative, the only thing Newcastle and Sunderland have to shout about is how good the support is, Everton cant even do that, I would be surprised if they even got 20k in the championship if they ever got relegated.

A tad harsh , wasn't Anfield originally Everton's, one of the longent unbroken runs in the top flight?

Will agree that Sunderland have great supporters

No goalposts fatty, just facts. Sorry if those facts don't suit you, but facts they very much are.
You tot up the good vs the bad and it's obvious to all but the most partisan observer that Ashley has been bad for Newcastle United. He even admits it himself. It's only really Sunderland fans (and tedious wind up merchants) who rate him as anything but a negative for Newcastle United.

We used to be regulars in Europe, regulars in the top half, regularly progressing the domestic cups. Now we're regularly fighting relegation, twice succumbing to it, just 1 season in Europe, rarely getting past the first cup fixture. Plus, we're still in debt, still had no real investment in the club's youth system or training ground and still failing to make any waves on the commercial side of things.

A tad harsh , wasn't Anfield originally Everton's, one of the longent unbroken runs in the top flight?

Will agree that Sunderland have great supporters
Good solid club Everton not disputing that. They just don’t have the support and passion that Sunderland have never mind Newcastle. Also bitter and have a massive chip on their shoulders regarding Liverpool too. A bit like sunderland to Newcastle which is why sunlun and Everton get on line a house on fire

Good solid club Everton not disputing that. They just don’t have the support and passion that Sunderland have never mind Newcastle. Also bitter and have a massive chip on their shoulders regarding Liverpool too. A bit like sunderland to Newcastle which is why sunlun and Everton get on line a house on fire

What about the massive chip on their shoulder Newcastle fans have about Sunderland? Where does that come in?

What about the massive chip on their shoulder Newcastle fans have about Sunderland? Where does that come in?
I don’t think we do seen as we have a far better city and bigger club/support and had the best of it in terms of derby wins and league positions for the majority of the last 25 years.

Just the 6iar caused a chip I admit that but you ending up in league 1 has removed that

I will say I like what Everton are building now and DCL is going to be some striker his leap is insane @Bluepaul

Last edited:
I don’t think we do seen as we have a better city and bigger club and had the best of it for the majority of the last 25 years. Just the 6iar caused a chip I admit that but you ending up in league 1 has removed that
I will say I like what Everton are building now and DCL is going to be some striker his leap is insane @Bluepaul
Which part of this great city of you live in? A quayside apartment or perhaps the actual Tyne Bridge?

I don’t think we do seen as we have a better city and bigger club and had the best of it for the majority of the last 25 years. Just the 6iar caused a chip I admit that but you ending up in league 1 has removed that

Doesnt explain the constant writing on Sunderland messagr boards, constantly replying to Sunderland posts on social media etc. I think chip is as large as ever.

So based on your logic how has a small little provincal club like Ipswich ( relatively small fan base )pissed all over you in our living memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back