NUFC - November/December

If this great club of ours had money to burn which 3 players would you like to see signed. I will start :1.
Antoinne Griezmann scores goals , creates chances and just a cracking player. 2. Kylian Mbappe blistering pace scores goals at will.3 Harry Kane just because he scores goals .
Remember boys and girls goals win games NOT clean sheets
If Griezmann is coming he had better bring Messi with him as even with Messi he aint ripping the Spanish league apart for Barca.

I’m going off his personal stats and his performances that I’ve seen, which granted would only be the ones shown on Sky.

Working his arse off is great, but that should be a given with any footballer really. From a winger (or attacking midfielder don’t really know his position), you’d expect him to at least have one or two goals/assists so far. My biggest point is he’s come from the MLS which is a very bog standard league. His competition really isn’t up to scratch when it comes to what he’s playing against now. He’s had half a season and ten or so games. There’s still half a season left, but he just looks like he’s leaving a lot to be desired so far. Opinions and all that though mate.

Even if he is so what, he’s a £20 million player which in truth if you put him in a transfer cost league table in the PL would put him quite far down the league, it’s an average fee for an average player. However I feel better when he’s in the team than not, despite any stats.We watch him every game and he always tries his heart out and gets us up the pitch, granted we all know he needs an end product for his own mind, not ours.
:lol:

Forgive me if I ignore someone who’s posting history suggests they struggle to tie their shoelaces in the morning with and his attempt to try to know what every Newcastle fan thinks.

Every player gets a fair crack of the whip these days.

Have to agree with this, as they should under a new manager.

Last edited:
There’s a raft of evidence to suggest that Steve Bruce isn’t as good a football manager as Rafa Benitez is. Their comparative PPG at Newcastle United, for starters.
Mad how such is the level of disdain for how high we regard our previous manager, that Steve Bruce and what looks to be all of his signings are getting praised on a regular basis.
Swear if a lad in a Newcastle shirt said Pol Pot was a bad man, there's some on here who'd defend him.

But you wouldn't know about clean sheets, would you ?

You scrawl illiterate messages in crayon on your mother's piss-stained bed linen in protest against Mike Ashley and his cockney mafia.

You then stand outside Sports Direct with your piss-stained bed sheet of illiteracy, a dog turd in animate form, subtracting from the sum of animal intelligence present on Northumberland Street that particular day.

Begone, you drooling gravy-stained buffoon. We can smell you.

If this great club of ours had money to burn which 3 players would you like to see signed. I will start :1.
Antoinne Griezmann scores goals , creates chances and just a cracking player. 2. Kylian Mbappe blistering pace scores goals at will.3 Harry Kane just because he scores goals .
GRAVY! Mags are really pathetic, he actually thinks he is being clever but instead is being beyond embarrassing, stick to horse punching, ground funerals, shouting at shops marra;)

pissflaps

We have been infiltrated by MAGS jumping onto our forum, It seems they are some of the culprits who targeted SD and his family.
If you are not sure who is posting don't add to their posts.
I spoke to a scum fan at Buildbase in Team Valley who knew a few who have joined the forum and are loving the shitstorm they are causing.

why use the Mag depot there's one in Hendon

Back