NUFC - November/December

We have been infiltrated by MAGS jumping onto our forum, It seems they are some of the culprits who targeted SD and his family.
If you are not sure who is posting don't add to their posts.
I spoke to a scum fan at Buildbase in Team Valley who knew a few who have joined the forum and are loving the shitstorm they are causing.
The need banning from here.

Of course we have stupid fans but I believe most of the abuse mr Donald has received is on social media not Safc fans face to face. I dare wager most of the abuse is mag fans on the wind up.

They are scum

We have been infiltrated by MAGS jumping onto our forum, It seems they are some of the culprits who targeted SD and his family.
I spoke to a scum fan at Buildbase in Team Valley who knew a few who have joined the forum and are loving the shitstorm they are causing.

As if they aren't being spotted man :rolleyes:
it's a funny thing to hear in a builders tbh unless he's went in and said '4 bags of cement oh and i'm madbob from the SMB any mags in here post on it or know others that do'
My thoughts too.
MB aptly named.

Agreed, couldn’t believe all the replies to the vile poppy thread before it was pulled, even though the replies were all abusive. If these threads are ignored they cease to exist, and the shitbag OP has failed.

Back