NUFC - November/December

it's a funny thing to hear in a builders tbh unless he's went in and said '4 bags of cement oh and i'm madbob from the SMB any mags in here post on it or know others that do'
Nah when you meet these muppets week in week out at various merchants, they usually have zebra or the badge so the craic always turns to footy, then once them lot start blabbing they cant stop.
The need banning from here.

Of course we have stupid fans but I believe most of the abuse mr Donald has received is on social media not Safc fans face to face. I dare wager most of the abuse is mag fans on the wind up.

They are scum
ask him what happened outside at Shrewsbury mate, that was his final SAFC watch as a fan and owner for a while.

Last edited:
Nah when you meet these muppets week in week out at various merchants, they usually have zebra or the badge so the craic always turns to footy, then once them lot start blabbing they cant stop.

ask him what happened outside at Shrewsbury mate, that was his final SAFC watch as a fan and owner for a while.
Fellow SAFC fans having a go face to face Bob? Find that hard to believe. Especially our away following

Don't know what happened bob. Personal abuse is an absolute disgrace though and the decent amongst us need to sort the idiots out.

If he's had bother outside at Shrewsbury, then it's surely within his remit to identify the fan involved and hit them with a lifetime ban at the very least.

We have been infiltrated by MAGS jumping onto our forum, It seems they are some of the culprits who targeted SD and his family.
If you are not sure who is posting don't add to their posts.
I spoke to a scum fan at Buildbase in Team Valley who knew a few who have joined the forum and are loving the shitstorm they are causing.
All the Mags at work frequently talk about their accounts on here. No doubt it’s the same guys who phone total sport and go to our games in their poocastle shirts.

You wouldn't know them, they go to a different school.

If it's lads at his work talking about their accounts on here frequently, he'd probably have asked what their names are on here. Also I reckon if they're talking about accounts on a message board they'd probably mention if they were ringing Total Sport or attending Sunderland games.

We have been infiltrated by MAGS jumping onto our forum, It seems they are some of the culprits who targeted SD and his family.
If you are not sure who is posting don't add to their posts.
I spoke to a scum fan at Buildbase in Team Valley who knew a few who have joined the forum and are loving the shitstorm they are causing.

Yes, it’s happening. I here it discussed at work. The Sunderland support is fractured and a few members of the “Toon Army” are using subversion to divide the support further.

Not dissimilar to Russian interference via Social Media in the Trump election.

It seems to be effective?

Yes, it’s happening. I here it discussed at work. The Sunderland support is fractured and a few members of the “Toon Army” are using subversion to divide the support further.

Not dissimilar to Russian interference via Social Media in the Trump election.

It seems to be effective?

Don't forget the magedia propaganda there

Back