NUFC - November/December

I think Joelinton is a shite centre forward. No surprise there though considering he never played as a centre forward. Baffling signing by the club. Would probably be better playing off a target man if they insist on using him centrally. He looks alright linking up play 50 yards from goal but doesn't get in the box often enough. On Saturday Almiron broke away and ran to the corner, it was either 3-0 or 3-1 at the time, and our next closest player was 30 yards from the box so no point putting a cross in, ball went back up the line and think it finished with our central defenders. Happens a lot with Joelinton.
You sure?

Either way, I think he's still learning his craft and if we can build on much of the attacking performance against West Ham I think he'll get more opportunities in and around the box.

You sure?

Either way, I think he's still learning his craft and if we can build on much of the attacking performance against West Ham I think he'll get more opportunities in and around the box.
Played on the left of a front 3 as far as i know. Was from an interview with German press that was quoted on the athletic earlier this season where he said he isn't a centre forward but that's where they've bought him to play so he will give it a go

Played on the left of a front 3 as far as i know. Was from an interview with German press that was quoted on the athletic earlier this season where he said he isn't a centre forward but that's where they've bought him to play so he will give it a go
Aye I read something like that, but swear I saw a rebuttal on twitter somewhere, saying he'd played (something like) 15 games as a CF.

I still think his best perforamnces will come when ASM and Almiron get more of the ball closer to him. Which will require our central midfielders to get a better grasp of their areas. fnarrfnarr.

Also, what's the Keys thing about? I'm blocked by the gibbon pawed troll.

Last edited:
Aye I read something like that, but swear I saw a rebuttal on twitter somewhere, saying he'd played (something like) 15 games as a CF.

I still think his best perforamnces will come when ASM and Almiron get more of the ball closer to him. Which will require our central midfielders to get a better grasp of their areas. fnarrfnarr.

Also, what's the Keys thing about? I'm blocked by the gibbon pawed troll.

Can't find it on the athletic, may have been somewhere else. According to Chris Waugh on there today, from his 25 starts last season 19 were as CF, 3 as a #10 and 3 on the left. But quote from the player himself contradict that so i dunno. Definitely not being utilised well.

Keys has said something like "looks like it could be a good week for Newcastle fans".

Edit.

Here is the tweet verbatim:

Getting the feeling from what I’m hearing that this could yet turn out to be a very good week for Newcastle fans. 👍🏼.

Can't find it on the athletic, may have been somewhere else. According to Chris Waugh on there today, from his 25 starts last season 19 were as CF, 3 as a #10 and 3 on the left. But quote from the player himself contradict that so i dunno. Definitely not being utilised well.

Keys has said something like "looks like it could be a good week for Newcastle fans".

Edit.

Here is the tweet verbatim:

Getting the feeling from what I’m hearing that this could yet turn out to be a very good week for Newcastle fans. 👍🏼.
Right, so nothing concrete, just a vague hand wave at positivity. Diving down a rabbit hole, you'd expect the only way Keys would know about any takeover would be if it was a Middle East thing. Probably f***ing nothing to be honest.

Beardsley sacked for being a bully. Redfearn takes over and then clashes with his assistant who grasses him into the boss. Bit out of order for the assistant to be telling the manager how he should manage his team. Sounds like Dawson has sided with Bramley.

like something off Dream Team and Harchester United.
Sometimes you just have to take a step back, then think how much better the grass is on your own side.

Back