Normality from June 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

As long as you stop crying about restrictions.
I've ran out of nappies.

When restrictions dont effect your life or you just ignore them then you have nowt to cry about.

The best thing about the next few months will be seeing you and a few others on here get more bitter as the situation improves and the rest of society can get back to living life the way it should be lived

When restrictions dont effect your life or you just ignore them then you have nowt to cry about.

The best thing about the next few months will be seeing you and a few others on here get more bitter as the situation improves and the rest of society can get back to living life the way it should be lived
How much for 10 nappies mate and some pasta ?

good god, the mind boggles at how twisted you are :rolleyes:

I’m not an anti-Vaxxer. Being an anti-Vaxxer and being someone cynical about it making a difference in terms of restrictions getting lifted are two totally different things. I hope you are right on furlough.
Saying you won't get vaccinated makes you an anti vaxxer

Saying you won't get vaccinated makes you an anti vaxxer
No it doesn’t. I also said I don’t see the point in it. I will probably get one. We had Sarah Hopkins earlier doing the rounds saying that we need to be on our guard this autumn as it’ll be a bad flu season. Can’t help but feel you can see what’s coming .....

You said yesterday you wouldn't get it when offered.

If not getting vaccinated doesn't make you an anti vaxxer nothing does

You said yesterday you wouldn't get it when offered.

If not getting vaccinated doesn't make you an anti vaxxer nothing does
Anti vaxxer’s are people who claim vaccines are ineffective/harmful. I’ve never said such a thing. In fact the vaccines are more effective than anyone in their wildest dreams could have planned. My issue is whether that translates to a rolling back of all restrictions, which it should do, but I’m doubtful about.

Anti vaxxer’s are people who claim vaccines are ineffective/harmful. I’ve never said such a thing. In fact the vaccines are more effective than anyone in their wildest dreams could have planned. My issue is whether that translates to a rolling back of all restrictions, which it should do, but I’m doubtful about.
I guess the definition is flexible, but stating on line you won't is definitely on the spectrum, when you don't have a valid medical reason not to

No it doesn’t. I also said I don’t see the point in it. I will probably get one. We had Sarah Hopkins earlier doing the rounds saying that we need to be on our guard this autumn as it’ll be a bad flu season. Can’t help but feel you can see what’s coming .....
Saw her on Andrew Marr this morning, felt like f***ing topping myself after. Pure doom and gloom she was.

Saw her on Andrew Marr this morning, felt like f***ing topping myself after. Pure doom and gloom she was.
It’s why I’m so negative, looks to me like they are already planting the seed for ideas relating to restrictions to curb the flu, despite there never being any kind of restrictions whatsoever for flu, and just occasional public health advertising campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back