Normality from June 21st

People are going to stop me and others doing it this winter though. You can see it coming. The groundwork is being laid.

If you want to believe that then there is nothing that I can say to change your mind. Personally I think they are just trying to scare people into having their vaccinations but who knows?

If you want to believe that then there is nothing that I can say to change your mind. Personally I think they are just trying to scare people into having their vaccinations but who knows?
I hope that’s the case, but mentioning this autumn in relation to the flu and restrictions is not moving the goalposts, it’s moving stadium to a different continent.

All legal restrictions to end. Definitely feels like it could be possible the way things are going.
Life won't be entirely normal for those who haven't had the vaccination by then though. They could still get it and pass it on. For them they are still living in 2020. It's a little selfish only thinking about yourself and getting your life back to normal when there will be some who won't have been lucky enough to have been chosen for a vaccination of some kind by then. I think if I was someone who hadn't been vaccinated I don't know if I could suddenly go to a movie either with someone or on my own. I would still think "Here I am sitting in the middle of a group of seated people and I have no defense whatsoever".

Furlough in place till September, then in September Whitty and Vallance will be on TV with their projections which will then include flu, and will say it’s a bad flu year so we need to have restrictions, furlough extended until 2022. Unless the people rebel against restrictions, which they won’t.

Utter bullshit. Nothing new from you though.

Life won't be entirely normal for those who haven't had the vaccination by then though. They could still get it and pass it on. For them they are still living in 2020. It's a little selfish only thinking about yourself and getting your life back to normal when there will be some who won't have been lucky enough to have been chosen for a vaccination of some kind by then. I think if I was someone who hadn't been vaccinated I don't know if I could suddenly go to a movie either with someone or on my own. I would still think "Here I am sitting in the middle of a group of seated people and I have no defense whatsoever".

You're a youngish lad aren't you? In the past did you worry about getting a cold or Flu? As in reality unless you're severely obese or have acute asthma then even if you caught it you'll be fine. You'll also have had your first dose of the vaccine at the rate we're going by September anyway.

Thats bollox anarl.

If you cant see the difference between a single unvaccinated person in a sea of vaccinated people and what it was like in 2020 then you'll never understand.

Thats bollox anarl.

If you cant see the difference between a single unvaccinated person in a sea of vaccinated people and what it was like in 2020 then you'll never understand.

He wont. It's been explained to him, god knars how many times & is still going on like that.

It amazes me how he can get in a car, as after all you might end up in an accident.

Last edited:
You're a youngish lad aren't you? In the past did you worry about getting a cold or Flu? As in reality unless you're severely obese or have acute asthma then even if you caught it you'll be fine. You'll also have had your first dose of the vaccine at the rate we're going by September anyway.
I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about anyone who by that time still hasn’t had a vaccine.

Lockdowns for the flu surely won’t happen. I can’t be remotely arsed to offer knockout arguments for why, other than that the vulnerable will be automatically more cautious in season and practicing better hygiene as a result of covid is now ingrained in society writ large.

And even if lockdowns are proposed, there’s no point in working yourself up into a distressed state thinking about it before this long and painful covid lockdown is even over.

Back