nintendo Switch

Anyone enjoying the Switch? Thinking of getting one as I'm going on holiday- so would be nice to take it away. Are they good on the move? Only really worth it for Mario and Zelda?
Do kids find it easy to pick up and play?

P.S. if you never plan on playing online unless using an original cart of course by an OS SX dongle and licence and a 128 GIG SD card and enjoy FREE yes FREE games

Mario Party has to be Nintendo's biggest colossal fuck up in a long time.

Probably the most popular franchise behind Super Smash Brothers but they don't add Online mode.

And to make it even worse, you can't play it with a Pro Controller nor in Handheld mode - Has to be in Console or Tabletop mode.

Been playing super mario 3. Only game worth playing on the nes package. Zelda is ok I guess but I can’t be arsed with it. Why no mario 2? Why no super Nintendo games ffs.

Thought it was alright, it just wasn't a Mario game. They just stuck Mario sprites onto something else.

Afaik "The Lost Levels" from Super Mario All Stars is the original <ario 2 that Japan got.
Ah, I was talking about the Lost Levels. Remember playing it on the All Stars Collection when I was a nipper.

Back