nintendo Switch

Anyone played FIFA 19 yet on the switch or what?

Told you already in another thread... It's the exact same monstrosity as last year's with its Fifa 15 engine but with updated kits and squads.

Imagine paying £60 and having no Squad Battles, no Journey or no Division rivals. It's like buying the ps4 version and them giving you half of the disc.

Anyone had any problems turning their Switch on? The bairn’s won’t switch on - it’s charged, I’ve tried holding the power button for 12 seconds, releasing it then pressing it again but all that happens is the logo flashes on the screen and it goes off again. I’ve been on the website but can’t get any joy.

Anyone had any problems turning their Switch on? The bairn’s won’t switch on - it’s charged, I’ve tried holding the power button for 12 seconds, releasing it then pressing it again but all that happens is the logo flashes on the screen and it goes off again. I’ve been on the website but can’t get any joy.

Been on mine tonight no problems

Do you actually get any perks for signing up online?

Been on mine tonight no problems

Do you actually get any perks for signing up online?
No idea!

Rang the helpline, they tried a few suggestions (nothing worked) so they’ve sent me an email where I need to answer a few questions then they’ll email a free post label and I’ve got to send it off to be looked at.

i'm getting a switch (prob black friday)

1st game ordered

£30 game + dlc , seems cheap

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DCNTRR3/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item_image

Switch games are generally cheaper if they aren't doing great. Rabbids is literally the definition of an 'okay' game.

Super Smash Brothers out next month is the game to get from all consoles. Nintendo have literally gone full out on this game, and it's trying to appeal to everyone with its diverse range of characters from the Mario Universe, to Pokemon, to Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter, to Solid Snake from MGS to Cloud from Final Fantasy 7

Switch games are generally cheaper if they aren't doing great. Rabbids is literally the definition of an 'okay' game.

Super Smash Brothers out next month is the game to get from all consoles. Nintendo have literally gone full out on this game, and it's trying to appeal to everyone with its diverse range of characters from the Mario Universe, to Pokemon, to Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter, to Solid Snake from MGS to Cloud from Final Fantasy 7
Any new additions from the Wii-U rosta with DLC?

not reallying into fighting games

mine did this took it back to game they sent it off, came back they said it was water damaged and would replace it, kicked off with them but got nowhere fast, it was in my hands when it went off (f**k knows how water got in, never been used outside etc) sent a 2000 word complaint to there head office, got a reply from them 3 days later, with them swapping my console as a matter of goodwill. there a bunch of c*nts I no longer buy from them. ive took out an insurance policy which is less than £1 a week which covers it for everything inc water damage

mine did this took it back to game they sent it off, came back they said it was water damaged and would replace it, kicked off with them but got nowhere fast, it was in my hands when it went off (f**k knows how water got in, never been used outside etc) sent a 2000 word complaint to there head office, got a reply from them 3 days later, with them swapping my console as a matter of goodwill. there a bunch of c*nts I no longer buy from them. ive took out an insurance policy which is less than £1 a week which covers it for everything inc water damage
You should of proof read your post.. They replaced it in your draft :lol:

Had super smash brothers ultimate pre ordered for the bairn, just got an email from game saying they are cancelling it because the GameCube pad adapter is dodgy or summit, now to be released may 2019 ffs.

Had super smash brothers ultimate pre ordered for the bairn, just got an email from game saying they are cancelling it because the GameCube pad adapter is dodgy or summit, now to be released may 2019 ffs.

U sure it wasn't spam email because it's still coming out on 9th December :eek:

Nintendo can shove the Switch up their arse. They could have at least made it backward compatible with Wii U and 3DS games, considering the money some of us shelled out with their inflated prices.

Their current trick seems to be to charge top dollar for games that have been out on other consoles for years, e.g. Diablo 3: Switch £42, PS4: £16. They can fuck right off with that.

Are we talking about the game or the daft adaptor you mentioned.

Because it's definitely not Super Smash :D All the pre-release reviews have started coming out today even
No the game is still out but the unlimited edition that comes with a pad has been cancelled.

Back