nintendo Switch

Can anyone recommend any budget games? In the £10-20 bracket?

I’ve got Football Manager (bloody £28 - scandalous but great when on the move) but that’s it.

I will be getting the likes of Mario/ Zelda eventually but just want something to tick over with as I’ve not got a lot of time to dedicate at the moment.
Hollow Knight is brilliant

Feel free to add me, I dont have any friends on switch :( I have Football Manager Touch, Hollow Knight, Darkest Dungeon and Mantis Burn Racing..... Friend code is - SW-4512-9695-8015

Last edited:

How hard is Hollow Knight? Is it frustratingly so, like the tree in Guacamelee or the tree in Ori?
Well I'm only about 3 hours in, up to now it hasn't been that hard, I think I've only died a couple of times and that was to bosses. I haven't played either of the games you posted, so I can't compare. I say go for it :cool:

got wolfenstien and dead cell any other games any of you could recommend, got Mario kart, Mario tennis and zelda

new system software out which includes stealth mode for sx pro
Team-Xecuter is back again updating their SX OS and with v1.6 it introduces something new and cool called 'Stealth Mode' which you can read all about, below in their official TX announcement:
Today, we are releasing version 1.6 of SX OS. This update addresses two important things pertaining compatibility and safety. (Two key elements on our priority list)

Lets have a look at what's new!
  • Add support for 32GB XCI files (Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2)
    It came to our attention that 32GB XCI files were not working with SX OS. Since game compatibility is high up there on the priority list of Team Xecuter, we investigated this issue and are happy to report this has been resolved. You can now enjoy these content-packed bigger games like Dragon Quest Heroes!
  • Introducing Stealth Mode
    Stealth Mode is our solution to prevent console bans. In SX OS v1.6 and onwards this feature will be enabled by default.
    • You can still disable Stealth Mode from the TX menu if you really wish to do so, however we do not recommend this (unless your Switch is already banned).
    • With Stealth Mode enabled your Switch system is not able to send any Switch personal information to Nintendo's servers while still allowing basic Internet functionality (for eg homebrew). Things like local WiFi play is also still possible!
    • Keep in mind Stealth Mode is only active when you are running SX OS! If you occasionally boot back into original Switch firmware you may expose yourself to a ban risk if you have modified your Switch system by installing NSP titles for example, so we do not recommend this!
    • Playing XCI titles in SX OS with Stealth Mode enabled should NOT get you banned when booting/using your original Switch firmware online. This is why we personally prefer our Game Cartridge emulation solution, and so should you! ;)
We are working on a solution to allow a clean separation between the SX OS system and your original Switch firmware. Stay tuned!

Enough chit-chat, enjoy this fine release. And keep an eye out for what's yet to come!

Last edited:
Hollow Knight is brilliant

Feel free to add me, I dont have any friends on switch :( I have Football Manager Touch, Hollow Knight, Darkest Dungeon and Mantis Burn Racing..... Friend code is - SW-4512-9695-8015

Added you mate, I am in the same boat too - my code is SW 3891 2963 7886

Finally caved and got Mario Kart last week, great fun

Sold mine.

In the end after finishing zelda and getting bored of Mario Kart i personally didn't see any other games I was interested in.

I need to get on of these for the youth for christmas, preferably with mario kart.

Wheres best to get one for 300 or less....is this possible ?

Back