NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, basically what they mean is the teams that they wanted to win, lost!. It was a great Championship weekend. The best two teams made the big game and we have a fascinating Superbowl ahead. Its billed as the Falcons no1 offence against the Patriots no1 defence. How will Belichick shut down Atlanta's many threats? It will be fascinating. The Patriots Offence isn't even being mentioned which is amazing and just how we like it.

Green Bay and Pittsburgh are poorly coached teams and are only where they are due to a having a couple (Pitt)/ or one (GB) future hall of famers each.

This is the right Superbowl.
I'd imagine it's more to do with them being one sided games, I'd say the play offs have had the one good game in Packers V Cowboys for this reason. I think the superbowl will be a good game though as I can't see one team running away with it.

I'd imagine it's more to do with them being one sided games, I'd say the play offs have had the one good game in Packers V Cowboys for this reason. I think the superbowl will be a good game though as I can't see one team running away with it.

From my selfish point of view I hope the Patriots run away with it. Atlanta have a great offense though and will take some stopping. Bills done it before though to win our first SB against the Rams' Greatest Show on Turf.

Lets have your predictions please: I just hope the Patriots win and that it doesn't come down to the last play of the game like the previous 4 wins.

From my selfish point of view I hope the Patriots run away with it. Atlanta have a great offense though and will take some stopping. Bills done it before though to win our first SB against the Rams' Greatest Show on Turf.

Lets have your predictions please: I just hope the Patriots win and that it doesn't come down to the last play of the game like the previous 4 wins.

Think the patriots will win. 1 score game

Yeah, basically what they mean is the teams that they wanted to win, lost!. It was a great Championship weekend. The best two teams made the big game and we have a fascinating Superbowl ahead. Its billed as the Falcons no1 offence against the Patriots no1 defence. How will Belichick shut down Atlanta's many threats? It will be fascinating. The Patriots Offence isn't even being mentioned which is amazing and just how we like it.

Green Bay and Pittsburgh are poorly coached teams and are only where they are due to a having a couple (Pitt)/ or one (GB) future hall of famers each.

Not true in either case for me, it was the fact that both games were over by half time. Wild Card weekend was similarly poor, but the Divisional games were great.

The right Superbowl would have been the Raiders v Falcons, I think deep down we all can agree on that.

Belichick is the master, he'll find a way to beat them. 32-24 to New England.

I honestly thought the Pats would win it at a canter but i'm genuinely not so sure after seeing that Falcons O.

I'm going ATL 31 NE 24

Edit: Btw @Steak Pie , seen this and thought even in the off season people still laugh at the Browns. They traded down and ended up with this ...

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I honestly thought the Pats would win it at a canter but i'm genuinely not so sure after seeing that Falcons O.

I'm going ATL 31 NE 24

Edit: Btw @Steak Pie , seen this and thought even in the off season people still laugh at the Browns. They traded down and ended up with this ...

Logon or register to see this image

Let's not forget that Trent Richardson was the 2011 Heisman Trophy winner, who they traded away after 1 season for a first rounder from Indianapolis. Which they then traded up to get the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner.......... Johnny Manziel.

Browns gonna Brown. :cool:

:lol::lol:

Not true in either case for me, it was the fact that both games were over by half time. Wild Card weekend was similarly poor, but the Divisional games were great.

The right Superbowl would have been the Raiders v Falcons, I think deep down we all can agree on that.

Belichick is the master, he'll find a way to cheat them. 32-24 to New England.

Tidied ;)

New England will win it comfortably IMO but I'd love to see the Falcons do them

Falcons offense looks unstoppable but when you look at the teams they've faced none have a defense like the Patriots, gonna go for 27-24 to Atlanta but could quite easily see Brady torch through the Falcons defense.

The Saints are incredibly frustrating, often score 4/5/6 TD's a game but concede about 40 points at the same time. It's been the same for the last 3 seasons.
Would like to see them put together a decent defense to give Brees a shot at the superbowl before he retires.

That makes an awful lot of sense. This Super Bowl should be an absolute cracker, for the exact reasons you've mentioned and I cannot wait.

Falcons offense looks unstoppable but when you look at the teams they've faced none have a defense like the Patriots, gonna go for 27-24 to Atlanta but could quite easily see Brady torch through the Falcons defense.

Beat Broncos away this season, Von Miller et al

Would like to see them put together a decent defense to give Brees a shot at the superbowl before he retires.

said the pats would win the super bowl approx week 3. Seen little to change this view.

however Atlanta were very impressive v the pack. Should be a game similar to the pats Seahawks super bowl. Who has the ball last to win?

said the pats would win the super bowl approx week 3. Seen little to change this view.

however Atlanta were very impressive v the pack. Should be a game similar to the pats Seahawks super bowl. Who has the ball last to win?

Seattle had the ball last in that game and we know how that one ended...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back