NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notice first lot of tickets went on sale today for the UK series.

Well, thought I'd take a look into getting some decent sideline tickets in the middle premium section since its a bit of a one off that the Ravens are playing. £160 each :eek: ... fuck that

Got dolphins tickets. Took over 15 minutes but got there in the end

I'm heading down with a couple of mates too. Not to see the Dolphins though, we're going to see Drew Brees. :cool:

Hoping for a good game tonight. Been disappointed with the post season games this year, only one I've enjoyed (well enjoyed is the wrong word) was Packers @ Cowboys.

Notice first lot of tickets went on sale today for the UK series.

Well, thought I'd take a look into getting some decent sideline tickets in the middle premium section since its a bit of a one off that the Ravens are playing. £160 each :eek: ... fuck that
how many ravens tickets are you after ? I can do you a seat in area 120 for £80 . I've got 2 season tickets but only one of us is going to that game .

Wanted 4 tickets to the ravens game and the choices were £49 or £120
£49 seats are too far away
£120 too expensive
Ticket sales are always poorly done for these games, they will release more tickets later like a month before but by then train tickets and hotels will be much more expensive

Wanted 4 tickets to the ravens game and the choices were £49 or £120
£49 seats are too far away
£120 too expensive
Ticket sales are always poorly done for these games, they will release more tickets later like a month before but by then train tickets and hotels will be much more expensive
Have all the single game tickets sold out ?

Its not as simple as that
People buy season tickets and then sell games on
People buy tickets and sell them on 3rd party websites.
I know that it's the same for boxing and concerts but even still there aren't many empty seats at the games hence the extra game next season

I know that it's the same for boxing and concerts but even still there aren't many empty seats at the games hence the extra game next season
Yeah true, there arnt many empty seats, its just annoying how they sell the tickets
We played West Ham away the same weekend the Giants played at Twickenham. They "sold out" and then put tickets back on sale nearer the time, By then train prices were near full price as well hotels. So i couldnt afford to go

Yeah true, there arnt many empty seats, its just annoying how they sell the tickets
We played West Ham away the same weekend the Giants played at Twickenham. They "sold out" and then put tickets back on sale nearer the time, By then train prices were near full price as well hotels. So i couldnt afford to go
the tickets that get sold a couple of months before the games are from the 2 teams own allocation for there American based fans to buy that go unsold .

Matt Ryan won the MVP, no surprises well deserved. Wouldn't have been in my top 5 predictions to win it at the start of the season!

Been watching the Falcons for four seasons can't believe were at the super bowl tonight, on merit I must say.

Shark club tonight, can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back