NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always had the potential to get out of hand given the state of the Packers secondary and the weapons Ryan has at his disposal.

Fuck off. f***ing Flea flicker

Lucky break for Brady on that fumble!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was really looking forward to the games this weekend. What a disappointment. I hope the Super Bowl is a bit closer.

What a crap weekend and an incredibly dull superbowl in store. Unless you're a fan of either team of course . Hopefully the Falcons can pull it off
Surely you've got to enjoy Falcons offensive game? Pack made mistakes that should have made it closer but we're some quality plays.
Julio Jones is a joy to watch

Surely you've got to enjoy Falcons offensive game? Pack made mistakes that should have made it closer but we're some quality plays.
Julio Jones is a joy to watch
I do and I hope they win. Wasn't expecting the Falcons to be so ruthless so hopefully they'll show up again. Just not sure I can handle yet another Brady show

I didn't watch the Patriots game, but am I missing something when people are saying it was a poor Championship weekend? The Falcons game at the very least was fantastic, the Falcons are one of the most exciting teams I've seen and will be fantastic in the Super Bowl. Can't wait.

I didn't watch the Patriots game, but am I missing something when people are saying it was a poor Championship weekend? The Falcons game at the very least was fantastic, the Falcons are one of the most exciting teams I've seen and will be fantastic in the Super Bowl. Can't wait.

Yeah, basically what they mean is the teams that they wanted to win, lost!. It was a great Championship weekend. The best two teams made the big game and we have a fascinating Superbowl ahead. Its billed as the Falcons no1 offence against the Patriots no1 defence. How will Belichick shut down Atlanta's many threats? It will be fascinating. The Patriots Offence isn't even being mentioned which is amazing and just how we like it.

Green Bay and Pittsburgh are poorly coached teams and are only where they are due to a having a couple (Pitt)/ or one (GB) future hall of famers each.

This is the right Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back