NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a half for the Falcons.

I wouldn't rule out Rodgers in the 2nd half but it's going to be difficult for the Packers to get back into this.

Once I stop being bitter I'll want the Falcons to win it. Never won a championship in theur history and Julio Jones is a great player to watch.

Exactly I'm a packers fan and we just have not been at the races today. I knew it once Crosby missed the FG it wasn't going to be. I just hope the steelers can knock off the Patriots now and for the Super Bowl id love to see the Falcons win their first JJ being an ex crimson tide boy too

Exactly I'm a packers fan and we just have not been at the races today. I knew it once Crosby missed the FG it wasn't going to be. I just hope the steelers can knock off the Patriots now and for the Super Bowl id love to see the Falcons win their first JJ being an ex crimson tide boy too

I had that same feeling after the missed field goal, but the Rip fumble was basically where it was getting out of hand. I hope Capers is gone after this, I know he doesn't have much to work with but the pass defence is bad every year.

You a Bama fan as well? Some dissapointment for you in the last month!

I had that same feeling after the missed field goal, but the Rip fumble was basically where it was getting out of hand. I hope Capers is gone after this, I know he doesn't have much to work with but the pass defence is bad every year.

You a Bama fan as well? Some dissapointment for you in the last month!

No mate I'm a Wisconsin Badgers fan but being here in Arkansas I'm surrounded by Hogs and Bama fabs

Yeah our Secondary here is ridiculous Jones and sinu just picking us apart. You seen it last week too once the cowboys got going

I'm not particularly bothered by them (I'm a Dolphins fan) but Rodgers is the player I most enjoy watching in the NFL

Being part of the Oakland "people's champions" Raiders family, I despise pretty much everyone else.

Apart from the Cleveland Browns, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back