New Music Releases Thread

I appreciate that thrash and hardcore influenced stoner rock is probably a bit of a niche genre, but the new Mondo Generator album is a belter. On my 3rd listen already and it’s only 8:35!

Went to see Will Doyle (for free!) the other night. Pretty much only played stuff from his new album, plus a Bowie cover. Definitely worth seeing if you get the chance.

always liked Doyle, particularly his East India Youth output.
hooefully get to see him soon.

I liked EIY. Thought the new record was crap though.

Just listened to the Chips of Chorlton (Dutch Uncles lads) podcast with Francis Lung. A good hour of WU LYF chat, really interesting. Relistening to that record now and I still fuckin love it. Sounds as fresh as the day it was released. Shame they all hated each other. :lol:

Just listened to the Chips of Chorlton (Dutch Uncles lads) podcast with Francis Lung. A good hour of WU LYF chat, really interesting. Relistening to that record now and I still fuckin love it. Sounds as fresh as the day it was released. Shame they all hated each other. :lol:

Can’t believe that was 2011...makes me feel old. Still remember how exciting it was at the time.

What an album. Saw them upstairs at Digital on that run of shows (maybe their first and last??) and they were just brilliant.

Ellery’s project with his mrs (LUH) was alright too. Don’t think it performed all that well though and they were pretty bad live...

Back