New Music Releases Thread

It'll be just The Wombats for me, can't wait. Hope it's as good as that one about Joy Division and the one that gets played in every scene of every episode of Inbetweeners.

In slightly more serious news, every song I've heard so far from the new MGMT album really doesn't sound too good. I'm not sure if I ever really liked MGMT.

It'll be just The Wombats for me, can't wait. Hope it's as good as that one about Joy Division and the one that gets played in every scene of every episode of Inbetweeners.

In slightly more serious news, every song I've heard so far from the new MGMT album really doesn't sound too good. I'm not sure if I ever really liked MGMT.

MGMT have always been shit. They should have retired after Electric Feel.

I’ve really been enjoying the Fu Manchu album this morning. They are head and shoulders above every other “stoner-rock” band, and still churning out great music after more than 25 years!

David Duchovny has a horrendous voice but the album is actually ok. It’s not one I’ll return to again and again but I’m glad my curiosity made me listen to it.

Well I think that the MGMT album is 'below average'. Sounds like an Alt-J album to me. Getting some decent reviews though.

Really enjoyed the Ezra Furman album on first listen, only based on one listen but sounds like the best thing I've heard so far this year along with the Jeff Rosenstock album. The Black Panther soundtrack is quite fun apart from The Weeknd.

The Kyle Craft record is a fun listen for those people who like seventies influenced rock.

As for the new Brian Fallon, I'm sure he's only got about ten melodies in his head and repurposes them for every new song, as if you've heard any gaslight anthem/solo stuff before you've essentially heard this album already.

New Shirt album is absolutely tremendous, hammered it this last couple of days. January had some class new hip hop too:

Michael Millions
Sylvan LaCue
Vic Spencer
Sy Ari Da Kid

Back