New Avengers trailer released

The first film was bad enough. Should just end the series as it is with Thanos winning. The good guy doesn't always have to win but we know they're gonna zzzz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titanic is longer
Loads of big films are. Would put money on at least one Godfather or an LOTR passing the 3 hour mark.

Gone with the wind, once upon a time in America certainly are.

Tarantino probably broke 3 hours with hateful 8, maybe just shy. Scorsese will have hit it with something too.

Don't mind it personally, as long as its a good film. Infinity war didn't drag and that will have been over 2.5 hours. The last jedi was about the same length and would have been improved with a sub 2 hour run time.

Not wanting to read any spoilers but until last week id never seen a single MCU film.. started with Iron Man 1 and 2, Hulk then Thor. I thought Iron Man 1 was good and enjoyed Thor. Others not so much.

Any others I really dont need to watch or should I just plough through the lot?

Not wanting to read any spoilers but until last week id never seen a single MCU film.. started with Iron Man 1 and 2, Hulk then Thor. I thought Iron Man 1 was good and enjoyed Thor. Others not so much.

1 a day starting today should just about bring ya up to date for the release of Av 4

Ugh I know I’m gonna see it but three f***ing hours :rolleyes:

Am just suffering marvel fatigue at this stage, too much of the same last 45 minutes of films where everything is just lets smash shit up.

Ugh I know I’m gonna see it but three f***ing hours :rolleyes:

Am just suffering marvel fatigue at this stage, too much of the same last 45 minutes of films where everything is just lets smash shit up.
That’s why I enjoyed Captain Marvel - nice and low key imo.
And Ragnarok in a way.

Thor 1? If so you could skip two and move on to three which is amazing and hilarious

Last edited:

Back