New Avengers trailer released

Tickets went on sale today. Tried to book tickets for the midnight screening on 24th April, tried both Antrim & Belfast but both of them sold out within the first two hours! :evil:

Booked the special breakfast screening for 6.00am on 25th April :cool:

Tickets went on sale today. Tried to book tickets for the midnight screening on 24th April, tried both Antrim & Belfast but both of them sold out within the first two hours! :evil:

Booked the special breakfast screening for 6.00am on 25th April :cool:

Forget that! There’s no way I’d be going to a midnight showing after being at work for eight hours! Think I’d do a 6am screening though, stay in the Premier Inn next door, get up at 5am, a quick shower, bite to eat and then nip round for the screening before heading off to work once it’s finished.

I wonder if I can get this delivered before I go and see the film?

Avengers Endgame Jacket | Avengers Quantum Realm Jacket

Last edited:
Forget that! There’s no way I’d be going to a midnight showing after being at work for eight hours! Think I’d do a 6am screening though, stay in the Premier Inn next door, get up at 5am, a quick shower, bite to eat and then nip round for the screening before heading off to work once it’s finished.

I wonder if I can get this delivered before I go and see the film?

Avengers Endgame Jacket | Avengers Quantum Realm Jacket

Tempting but I think I stick to wearing this I got for Infinity War last year....

Logon or register to see this image

Seen it in a preview showing. Tony Stark builds the Iron Man suit Mark VVVIIIIIXXX. It has a pneumatic iron dick which Tony exploits in a hilarious 13 minute segment in the middle of the film. No spoilers but Wong is never the same again.

Got my ticket today. Went on the VUE website and I had to wait 40mins to be able to access the page due to ammount of activity.

Showing it on 5 screens (at the minute) for the big release.

Excited is an understatement.

One of Captain American and Iron Man will end up getting killed off if not both for sure. If it's cap would they call the baby Steve? Nebulla will be a goner also I'd imagine. Hopefully Thor sticks around, intrigued to see the phase 4 lineup. Wouldn't mind a Thor & Valkyrie movie in there somewhere. So many options for them.

That and Game of Thrones within the space of a couple of weeks is an early Christmas.

Just out of curiosity I decided to go on the Vue website after hearing reports of access problems for what I assume is the Avengers flick...had to queue for tickets :eek:...never known that before....this movie is ganna be huge

We’re going to a double bill - Infinity War at 8.50 then Endgame at 0.01. I’m going to be f***ing knackered :lol:

I did the midnight screening last year for Infinity War and then this year for Captain Marvel, lucky wasn't working that day as was wrecked. Sold out this time so booked tickets for the breakfast screening at 6.00am.

Back