New Avengers trailer released

Discussion in 'SMB' started by West_Winger, Mar 14, 2019.

1. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

its pretty complicated tbf!!

:lol:

West_Winger and The Lonious Monk like this.
  2. The Lonious Monk

The Lonious Monk Midfield

show off

show off

EDIT: HA! suck eggs! ;)

Thought you might want to know that I finally figured out this spoiler quote bitch. Fuck yeah. Oh, and in response to your question, I think it has something to do with Dr. Strange, but I could be wrong.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    jacko100 likes this.
  3. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

The Lonious Monk likes this.
  4. cluffy

cluffy Striker

Love Dr Strange me. Hopefully him and his cloak are the real heroes here

5. West_Winger

West_Winger Winger

The colour red is heavily used in the trailer which is obviously the Reality Stone. I’m wondering if that has something to do with it.....

6. Feels like years since the last one to be honest, but overall looking forward to it.

7. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

I just so happened to watch Infinity War last night. It's obvious that most, if not all, of the characters will be resurrected when they get hold of the glove. There's a new Spiderman coming out, a new GoTG, Black Panther 2 etc, so obviously the characters are coming back. I do think that some characters will be killed off though. Stark being one of them, Capt America another. Marvel will cull the oldies to make way for the new breed coming through.

8. The Lonious Monk

Oooh, good point. I didn't think about that. hmmmm. I can't wait for this movie. Spoiler quotes are cool as fuck by the way

West_Winger likes this.
  9. BIG BAZ

BIG BAZ Striker

My money is on Cpt Marvel gans looking for him in space , finds him and Nebulla and brings them both back..he makes up with Cap and they use them suits to time travel back and muller Thanos

10. BIG BAZ

BIG BAZ Striker

The new breed of Avengers moving forward...Cpt Marvel..BP...Spidey..Scarlet Witch and this lass

11. The Lonious Monk

Can't fucking wait. I love these movies! and spoiler quotes. I fucking love spoiler quotes

Reported for not using spoiler quotes

bigmarlon likes this.
  12. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

All conjecture man.

Besides, if you enter this thread and haven't watched IW then you're doing it wrong.

13. BIG BAZ

BIG BAZ Striker

I've been dying to reply to West Winger all day but could I fuck figure out how to use the spoiler tags:lol:...I've just worked it out

The Lonious Monk and West_Winger like this.

14. I am sure everyone will love it, i actually think this film will be remembered forever kind of like star wars is

15. West_Winger

West_Winger Winger

Fucking hell man :lol::lol:

The Lonious Monk and BIG BAZ like this.
  16. The Lonious Monk

Yeah, it took a few times to understand what I was doing wrong. When I realized what it was, it was my "duh!" moment.

struggling with it as well, I see. I can help.

Click on the "insert" icon and select "spoiler". You will get a box that asks if you want to change the name of the spoiler button, if not, just leave it blank and press "continue". Then you just type your text in between the two spoiler brackets and voila!

BIG BAZ likes this.
  17. BIG BAZ

BIG BAZ Striker

Anyhoo...Obviously nee spoilers cos noone's seen the film yet but im going for Thor and Cpt America getting cancelled (its gonna be emotional) and Iron man retiring and building that farm for Pepper like he said in AoU….Also I think we might see the new super villain that'll be part of Marvel for the next 10 years at the end in the post scene credits...

18. West_Winger

West_Winger Winger

They already laid the seeds for Iron Man’s replacement in Infinity War. Pepper is pregnant and they name the baby after her crazy uncle Morgan. Morgan Stark is Tony’s cousin in the comics but I’m sure there was a timeline where she was his daughter and takes over the mantle of Iron Man

19. BIG BAZ

BIG BAZ Striker

Love owt like this me :lol: